2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Unity? What makes you think Republicans will even do that? If anything they'll be trying to out-MAGA each other.

Trump got more votes by far than any other Republican candidate in history and most of his voters don't hold Trump responsible at all. Most Republican candidates will be proudly pro-Trump, the party is basically a Trump cult at this point.

Wait till the Patriot Party gets formed and tears the GOP in half :sas1:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I haven’t seen evidence that those trump voters participate when trump isn’t on the ticket

they had every opportunity to in 2018, and 2021 runoff - but they DIDN’T show up when he isn’t on the ticket

plus, those Trump turnout voters are your typical low-info voters, the type who do NOT show up for midterms...not afraid of them AT ALL in a midterm, especially with Trump out of the picture

Hopefully you're right but I'm not nearly as confident :patrice:

The question is will Dems show up without Trump in power? Historically (2010, 2014, etc.) Dems just don't have good turnout unless the president is currently a Republican.

Guess it comes down to whether you think Trump not being on the ballot will depress Republican turnout or Dem turnout more.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully you're right but I'm not nearly as confident :patrice:

The question is will Dems show up without Trump in power? Historically (2010, 2014, etc.) Dems just don't have good turnout unless the president is currently a Republican.

Guess it comes down to whether you think Trump not being on the ballot will depress Republican turnout or Dem turnout more.

yeah Dems gotta get decent turnout to win here....which is why it’s so important for them to get shyt done while in control

they gotta end the filibuster....seriously, a no brainer...whatever negative impact Dems get for ending that dumb shyt will be outweighed by the electoral benefits of passing HR-1, and also outweighed by the popular legislation they’ll surely be able to pass with that

if Dems do that, midterms are in the bag for them...that shyt will payoff big time with higher-info voters who typically participate in midterms

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
he’s confirmed running?
No but it's obvious. Reports are saying the Republicans believe the most Trumpy type candidate has the best chance to win the primary because they can get the Trump voter base. That would be him. Honestly, I don't think Ohio is a swing state anymore so whoever wins the primary will most likely be the next Senator.