2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

an anti-response...from his own party :mindblown:will she be delivering this with kevin mccarthy?

the far left is a cancer :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

mandatory N95s? on top of vaccinations? on top of negative tests? :why:

democrats....WHY :laff:

i give up; this party has absolutely no desire to win the midterms. endless covid fascism is more important to these fukking professional bureaucrats

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

mandatory N95s? on top of vaccinations? on top of negative tests? :why:

democrats....WHY :laff:

i give up; this party has absolutely no desire to win the midterms. endless covid fascism is more important to these fukking professional bureaucrats

In their defense they're all old as fukk. Covid running rampant through there kills half of Congress just looking at their ages

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In their defense they're all old as fukk. Covid running rampant through there kills half of Congress just looking at their ages
so what are they gonna do when mccarthy drops all this bullshyt next year? just quit or stop working? :dead: and it doesnt run rampant when they've all had 3 shots :mindblown:

i mean, what exactly will be different in 10 months, as far as vaccine availability and the amount of exposure we all have?

what exactly will be different about covid in 6 months, right before school and the elections?

these are real questions :why: i can't get onboard with this neverending irrationality and fearmongering from the left. this is insanity

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

well, at least biden and pelosi read some of my coli posts :salute:

imagine thinking this has had anything to do with science in a year :laff: a 3 day heel turn?

guess they got hit with that Pollicron variant :huhldup:

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:

i've forgiven sisolak, now that the pathetic, embarrassing mask mandate has been dropped :salute:he can still have my vote

democrats are winning me back, i hope they keep it that way. all i really want from democrats is

-leave me the fukk alone
-put that infrastructure money to work
-address gas prices

Last edited: