2022 Midterm Elections: NO RED WAVE! - GOP Takes U.S. House; Dems Keep U.S. Senate

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Unfortunately I don't think that's a fight Democrats even have a possibility of winning.

How do you even fight back against a made up issue like CRT? No amount of facts matter when the GOP can just make up nonsense issues that'll get white voters in their feelings.
“Answer” is so vague and completely subjective. It’s a bullshyt poll. Coupled with what you said. You have to take stuff like that worth a grain of salt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Unfortunately I don't think that's a fight Democrats even have a possibility of winning.

How do you even fight back against a made up issue like CRT? No amount of facts matter when the GOP can just make up nonsense issues that'll get white voters in their feelings.
People joked on me when I said we’re going back to post reconstruction.

hjnm

All Star
Daps

:patrice: looks like a progressive is winning the senate primary in wisconsin. they might have a point here. wisconsin isnt san francisco

im pretty sure the son of the Bucks owner would steamroll Ron Johnson. this is definitely a winnable flip

Lasry won't beat Johnson, doesn't really have a legit connect to the state other than the Bucks and that's only since 2014. Kaul should have run but he probably wants governor.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Lasry won't beat Johnson, doesn't really have a legit connect to the state other than the Bucks and that's only since 2014. Kaul should have run but he probably wants governor.
Johnson will probably keep this seat if it’s a red wave.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

65hzc6.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjcry: just take the fukkin mask off, joe

the only way americans know we're in a "pandemic", is because CNN or a democrat politician is reminding/telling you we're in a pandemic. this is an undeniable fact

so the left can shape up to this reality or not; i dont know what else to say. it seems screamingly obvious to me; apparently not to the democrats. i guess they can make their own bed :yeshrug:

let the unvaccinated MAGAs die off, and project some fukking optimism about america

also, gas prices are disgusting right now, and it pairs horribly with the left's green rhetoric. i cant even imagine if i still had to commute :scusthov:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Wholesale change isn't happening. Pushing all or nothing positions is more likely to lead to setbacks and apathy than some groundswell populist movement across the nation.

There was a time when you mentioned progressives and people thought UHC, climate change, and affordable college.

Now it just comes across and malcontentents who think America is a bad place.

:manny: