2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Firing people with the intention to bring them back with a pay cut is some true scumbaggery as the company has had multiple ALL TIME most profitable years in the past 5 years, including last year where they did this at the height of the pandemic as the excuse.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Firing people with the intention to bring them back with a pay cut is some true scumbaggery as the company has had multiple ALL TIME most profitable years in the past 5 years, including last year where they did this at the height of the pandemic as the excuse.

Pretty sure it happens in sports all the time. Not saying it's right just stating it's nothing new.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think what makes it extra foul is the mandatory non-compete period.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
She admitted to having sex on the WM tank with Miro. Not sure how more unprofessional it gets than that. :skip:
:mjgrin:The thought of them fukking on the tank never crossed my mind, I wonder how they managed to do that.