2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Alvarez going off on something that's actually reasonable is hilarious. If you can't show any improvement in 3-6 months then you need to be gone. Trick & Tiffany look much better now than they did before.

Makes sense for what they're trying to do with this new NXT. Now they just need to move the show off of live network TV and put it on Peacock.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I think those two cac hillbilly in nxt are gona get cut…they just arent good
I hope Lash isn't cut, because she didn't get a fair shot in the Nikita feud. That was an example of WWE going off meme hype, and now that Nikita is cosigning some c00nservative rapper black Twitter has completely dropped her. :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
firing people 2 days before u go back to doing house shows that would massively help the less experienced wrestlers improve would be quite a choice
I hope Lash isn't cut, because she didn't get a fair shot in the Nikita feud. That was an example of WWE going off meme hype, and now that Nikita is cosigning some c00nservative rapper black Twitter has completely dropped her. :pachaha:
lash has star power and charisma and mic skills which is something that comes naturally and cant be taught, those intangibles automatically puts her ahead of a lot of girls in nxt who are more experienced in the ring and have no character/charisma/mic skills, dropping her this early in the game would be a horrible mistake plus she's improving in the ring as well

who I'm really worried for is jakara jackson because she was in that same vegas recruiting class as nikkita/tiffany/tatum/brooklyn barlow and several others who have been debuted already and shes still nowhere to be found :lupe: raelyn(mace's sister/the other black girl) was already released in the last rounds so id hope this isn't the same case

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The show is developmental now, it'd be like having Double A baseball on national TV. Plus they lost the Wednesday night "wars" so no real reason to keep them on TV.
This is something a "fan" shouldn't be concerned with. I mean, what's being lost by it being aired on national TV?

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This is something a "fan" shouldn't be concerned with. I mean, what's being lost by it being aired on national TV?

The star power of the wrestler? The standard of the WWE letters? It looks like the damn set of hang time, how are these guys suppose to be superstars?