2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Financials come out today so there’s a few guys that shouldn’t answer their phone Friday

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah just predicting. I'm just getting my posts ready :lolbron:

I don't think anyone huge is getting released

I heard someone say Finn was on the block but I doubt they let him go. Probably mostly NXT washouts and people we don't even know that's on the roster still

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
So in hindsight, was the big grab-all for talent a smart move or a dumb move?

Kept AEW from starting at a faster pace and now everybody over there they’ve sent is coming in like a bum pretty much

In 10 years they’ll treat the Indie Era of NXT like it was some golden era of wrestling with documentaries and merch

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
So in hindsight, was the big grab-all for talent a smart move or a dumb move?

Kept AEW from starting at a faster pace and now everybody over there they’ve sent is coming in like a bum pretty much

In 10 years they’ll treat the Indie Era of NXT like it was some golden era of wrestling with documentaries and merch

Half and half?

It worked for a solid 3-4 years, and the Super-Indie era produced the best televised wrestling in the states at the time.

But not knowing when to stop grabbing up talent and most of them not being main roster ready/too old for Vince’s tastes were always gonna come back to haunt Haitch

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
There may be another round of WWE NXT departures coming soon.

Bryan Alvarez of F4Wonline.com recently noted that the latest six-month evaluations were recently completed at the WWE Performance Center. The idea is that certain talents are given six months to improve, and then they are evaluated by officials.

Depending on how those evaluations go, talents are up for the chopping block.

It was noted by Alvarez that officials have done some recent evaluations and some of the wrestlers are “names you would know.” That could be a sign that more releases will be made in the near future.

WWE has made some of the recent NXT releases based off these evaluations, but the reason given continues to be budget cuts.

There’s no word yet on who might get cut this summer, but we will keep you updated.