2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I imagine they won't have to change much given this new version of NXT is being molded with the main roster in mind instead of it being an indy with a budget with wrestlers who have to change everything to adapt to the main roster.
This is Vince McMahon though...he's the same guy who brought back actual legends of WWF like Ricky Steamboat, Tito Santana and Tony Atlas and turned them into The Dragon, The Matador and Saba Simba.
And that was before he got all old and wacky.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
This is Vince McMahon though...he's the same guy who brought back actual legends of WWF like Ricky Steamboat, Tito Santana and Tony Atlas and turned them into The Dragon, The Matador and Saba Simba.
And that was before he got all old and wacky.

Exactly…it’s almost a TALENT how he fukks it up

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
imagine more being upset at a release than the person released.

:hubie:Dude said some real shyt. Like you got let go by the WWE because stuff despite being with them since Day 1, yet bowing out on a ass kissing note is what's wrong with every industry. Screw this humble shyt when you put your all into the game only to get a kick in the ass for some bullshyt budget cuts.

Regal more than me, because I would have Stink'd a yes man when I got the news:martin:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:hubie:Dude said some real shyt. Like you got let go by the WWE because stuff despite being with them since Day 1, yet bowing out on a ass kissing note is what's wrong with every industry. Screw this humble shyt when you put your all into the game only to get a kick in the ass for some bullshyt budget cuts.

Regal more than me, because I would have Stink'd a yes man when I got the news:martin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I think HHH might’ve cheated on Steph or something lol