2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
NXT has been publically reverting back to FCW / OVW status...a development fed for raw and smackdown. thats it. The previous structure is being dismantled and that is continuing.

there is no reason to be “indies with a budget” when aew is “indies with a budget” and raw and smackdown does want that type of pipeline.

breaker, hayes, grimes, msk, lumis will be more ready for what vince wants than previous nxt call ups

200w.gif

I don’t trust Vince McMahon to book anybody right. With how he runs Raw and SD..I don’t trust him at ALL. Even with NXT 2.0 he is gonna find SOME WAY to fukk it up. And then blame the wrestlers and/or Nick Khan for the fukk up and not himself.

Vince can hire/fire all these folks but the results are still the same. And he just points his fingers at everybody else but not that man in the mirror.

Pride is motherfukka..:shaq2:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
As we previously reported, William Regal was released from the WWE earlier this week, along with Samoa Joe, Timothy Thatcher, Brian James and others. According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, the mood was said to be low following the announcement, with talent and others in NXT described as ‘very depressed.’
There were many who are wondering what’s going to happen with the future of the NXT brand. Regal was responsible for a lot of talent getting chances in the company and is considered one of the most knowledgeable people about wrestling. He was said to be ‘heavily respected across the board.’ It was noted that some of the biggest names in wrestling still went to him for advice on wrestling and their careers.

WCW

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
200w.gif

I don’t trust Vince McMahon to book anybody right. With how he runs Raw and SD..I don’t trust him at ALL. Even with NXT 2.0 he is gonna find SOME WAY to fukk it up. And then blame the wrestlers and/or Nick Khan for the fukk up and not himself.

Vince can hire/fire all these folks but the results are still the same. And he just points his fingers at everybody else but not that man in the mirror.

Pride is motherfukka..:shaq2:
Let it play out, I'm sure 5'10 Carmelo Hayes has a place in Vince/Khan's WWE:ld:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
NXT has been publically reverting back to FCW / OVW status...a development fed for raw and smackdown. thats it. The previous structure is being dismantled and that is continuing.

there is no reason to be “indies with a budget” when aew is “indies with a budget” and raw and smackdown does want that type of pipeline.

breaker, hayes, grimes, msk, lumis will be more ready for what vince wants than previous nxt call ups
It will be interesting to see if the call-ups from NXT to the main roster will be used as the characters they cultivated in NXT or if they will be repackaged in any way.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It will be interesting to see if the call-ups from NXT to the main roster will be used as the characters they cultivated in NXT or if they will be repackaged in any way.

I imagine they won't have to change much given this new version of NXT is being molded with the main roster in mind instead of it being an indy with a budget with wrestlers who have to change everything to adapt to the main roster.