2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Because they see the writing on the wall with investors. They need to cont. to turn record profits and there's no easier way than to bring over cheap talent.
But they were doing that during the first releases before the pandemic really kicked off. This just feels like they're releasing people they don't care for, and the budget cuts excuse is basically the wrestling version of irreconcilable differences.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I never was sold on Kross…even during his nxt run. They tried to make him this psycho bad ass that I didn’t believe in and his :dame: attire was the nail in the coffin.

Scarlet I felt could’ve been a bigger star than Kross if they let her continue the shyt she was doing on impact. Eva Marie flopped hard…I think she’s better off on doing Onlyfans/getting into the adult industry :mjlit:

Keith Lee & Mia Yim should be fine. Nia Jax is the biggest surprise and I know she ain’t the best wrestler but I liked her physicality and the brawling style she had…kinda like the female Vader. She just needs more development and find that balance of being physical but also smooth with her mechanics.

Ember Moon is a good hand in the ring but she don’t have no type of charisma or personality. AEW/Impact can use her.

B Fab is a head scratcher….she made Hit Row must see TV but since they release her they might as well disband Hit Row because it ain’t gonna be the same :francis:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I really hope this gives TNA, AEW, MLW, NJPW and some more indies the chance to balance out their rosters. The monopoly that Vince had is slipping, and the performers aren't dying to be a part of the company any more. The next 2-5 years will be very interesting. I don't think WWE is growing with their audience. They don't have a great online presence. The app isn't the greatest. They throttle their "independent" contractors online earning potential. They are also trying to dictate to the fans what they should like. They need to get their shyt together. But fukk it when you're making record profits right?:martin::manny:

is TNA/Impact performing in front of nobody or their own talent/plants? I gotta get to watching that.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Nick Khan *with Vince in the background* “There she is, our friend Nia, yous a hard girl to catch up with :whew:

Nia: “Vince whatever this is you ain’t gotta do this shyt :whoa:

Nick Khan: “You bout to be one fired bytch :steviej:, and you right, we ain’t gotta this shyt but we just really want to :heh:

Nia: “Rock! :damn:…ugh…Rock”

Vince: “That man ain’t listenin, he don’t give a fukk if you pay em enough, he still work for me you fat motherfukker :ufdup:

:laff: :laff: :laff:

NIA: Vince, man........I got my mama, man, I got a mama..........:sadcam:

VINCE: I got a gift from Mox. :mjgrin:

NIA: Man, fukk Mox! fukk Mox! Mox went to rehab, man, I just saw that shyt on the news! You don't gotta do shyt for Mox no more. :damn:

VINCE: Money's just a bonus, pal. This is about me.........and you. :demonic:

NIA: Vince, man........Nick, you don't gotta do this, come on, you really don't gotta do this shyt. Okay? Look, we're family, you were there for my cousins. We're family. :mindblown:

VINCE: Yeah. So was Kairi. :rudy:

Last edited:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Ima be honest the only shyt that really shocked me was B Fab due to them seemingly being high on Hit Row/them just getting called up and Nia Jax due to who she was related to. B Fab was still early in her career, green in the ring sure but she only had like two matches and her character work more than made up for it, she was a big part of the dynamic that made Hit Row what it was.
I’m gonna echo the same sentiments and say that out of everyone released, B-Fab is the only one I’ll be sad to see go since she was still green and still had time to grow, plus this pretty much kills Hit Row dead in the water.

Everybody else I’m not shedding tears over although I’m sympathetic to them losing their jobs, but if you look at the standings of all these releases, nothing about them are shocking. If anything this is the company course correcting, it wasn’t that long ago that we were talking about how they were hoarding talent just so other companies couldn’t have them. Now? If you wanted to start a 3rd promotion with all the talent they’ve released this year you actually could. I’m not mad at any of this, almost all of these people will bounce back elsewhere and thrive while still getting paid. And minus Kross I’m hoping for that for them :manny:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I just want to point out that this man Jeet Rama ain't even get to debut before getting cut. Cuz got a hype slide on NXT and lost his job before he even got to come out the curtains..

grand-closing-grand-opening.gif

...They do be saying 'card subject to change'. Don't think talent thought it meant... this. :francis: