2022 DEAVORS - TEA AND BISCUITS

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
breh, They managed to make Kross a big deal, gave him an appropriate aura for his one dimensional character. He had value same way Keith and Ember did. I just can't allow WWE's trash booking to make me think that a lot of these dudes don't bring anything to the table. Called dude up and they had him job in his first match with Jeff who was chasing the 24/7 title at one point.
Kross was trash in NXT. They just knew how to shine up a turd real good.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
My sources are telling me it's not kver yet
broussard.jpg

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Nah Karrion really was not it, and he was not it in NXT either. He was only good cause Scarlett was next to him, but he was still shyt individually. Putting a mask on shyt does not hide the shyt, no disrespect.:francis:

Kross was trash in NXT. They just knew how to shine up a turd real good.

:picard: damn. well ok then. I'll take y'all word for it then.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Maybe somebody with business sense can help me out but how come WWE can tout these record profits (which they just did TODAY) but yet fire all these people and cite “Budget Cuts”? I’d respect more if they just came out and said “we just didn’t have a need for them anymore”

Because they see the writing on the wall with investors. They need to cont. to turn record profits and there's no easier way than to bring over cheap talent.