2021 12th overall pick Josh Primo waived by the San Antonio Spurs (Primo Speaks) Update: He sexually exposed himself to multiple women.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
This is pretty quickly becoming a super intriguing murder mystery

Theres no way something wouldn't have leaked if it was an actual scandal with all the super sleuth eyes on it at this point

My bet is that he called Becky Hammond a c*nt
why would he be randomly talking about a WNBA coach and why would he cut him for that

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
:jbhmm:I'm wondering if Vassell was involved too in something. They both played Monday then both were inactive Wednesday but not with injuries and Vassell out today too

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:jbhmm:I'm wondering if Vassell was involved too in something. They both played Monday then both were inactive Wednesday but not with injuries and Vassell out today too
lol if both got into some unforgivable shyt i would become a soccer fan i think

go Austin FC

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Remote let us know when you got something my g. This is wild. Primo got potential like Murray. This is wild, considering his girl no longer is following him, I am hoping this ain't a Miles Bridges
I'm refreshing Twitter like everyone else, lol.

This is sad because Primo does have potential to be great in this league. Honestly, even with the Spurs cutting him, I hope the situation doesn't close the book on his NBA career. I'd be happy to see him ball out on another team some day.

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Spurs doing whatever it takes to get their next Duncan.:russ:

I don't blame them, anyone that gets Vic is set for the next decade plus. :ehh:

Daps
What about Chicago

:sas2:
full