2021 12th overall pick Josh Primo waived by the San Antonio Spurs (Primo Speaks) Update: He sexually exposed himself to multiple women.

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Honestly, I've seen Josh come up from when he was super young, and he's never given any hint of being anything but a quiet humble kid.

I'd be shocked if there's an actual scandle, and it's not just some sort of internal Spurs issue where they think he doesn't fit the culture for whatever reason

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Honestly, I've seen Josh come up from when he was super young, and he's never given any hint of being anything but a quiet humble kid.

I'd be shocked if there's an actual scandle, and it's not just some sort of internal Spurs issue where they think he doesn't fit the culture for whatever reason
then it'd be a trade

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Then why did they extend him a month ago ?

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

If that's the case, why wouldn't they just trade him?

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He must've done something for Spurs to cut him after exercising his option. I assume he'll clear waivers because he must've done something bad