2021 12th overall pick Josh Primo waived by the San Antonio Spurs (Primo Speaks) Update: He sexually exposed himself to multiple women.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i wonder the extent to how much he was doing this and to who, to get booted this badly. :dead:

Bruh was getting naked in front of women and then hitting them with the, oh! I was just joshing :shaq:

jboprimo
JBO PRimo Smiley @3Rivers

i_a1_80_f6_josh-primo.png

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I don't get this shyt. What happened to going to strip clubs? Randomly flashing housekeeping at hotels is the new wave? :wtf:
Word. For a fee he can afford he can outright smash. But he’d rather expose himself to Esmeralda at a hotel.

And he had a girlfriend. He ain’t got mental health issues. That’s gonna come when that last NBA check comes in and he gonna have to get a real job where he has to explain this for the rest of his life.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
There's probably more to it than what they're saying so far
Wasn't hard to conclude he was a deviant given that weird ass statement about mental health (he will 100% have a story about being molested or exposed to as a kid, I mean he's technically still a kid rn) so I wouldn't be shocked if he did see things that were more serious than what they're saying for now