2021 12th overall pick Josh Primo waived by the San Antonio Spurs (Primo Speaks) Update: He sexually exposed himself to multiple women.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
I completely forgot that his Spurs merchandise ain't on the shop anymore... Could be a pr move to get ahead of whats going on

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like he’s trying to get out ahead of something that is gonna make him look very bad.

Either that or he had a mental breakdown and asked to be waived and they complied.

Yeah, even Royce White didn't get cut. He was traded to the Kings for nothing before he was out of the league. If this is legit, he must be in terrible shape for them to not even consider keeping him on the roster or to trade him elsewhere.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
yeah idk why they couldn't have sent him away instead of waiving, I will wait. Hope he figures it out if this is it
All these major leagues are plugged in with law enforcement, I’m sure the Spurs know exactly what’s going on. If I had to guess he’s probably involved in some form to a really bad crime

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Anyone who says that it has to be something heinous is forgetting Larry Sanders. The man might have real mental health issues that look like they will need a long time to deal with (if ever) and the spurs decided to just give him his money and wish him good luck. It’s better than dragging his time away out in the media.