2020's is one of the worst decades in history

Is the 2020s one of the worst decades in history?

• Yes

Votes: 52 59.8%
  • No

Votes: 35 40.2%

• Total voters

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Imagine the 40s. Being scared to get drafted. You end up drafted. Find yourself on that beach. Where bullets are hitting your plane before it even opens. Yeah nah. History has always been savage.
The 40s were a different beast, everyone and anyone was going through something.

My man, all that and being black too. I'm definitely not as strong as our great grandparents.
:wow:

I remember seeing a "coloured" water fountain as a kid, and it didn't hit me until I was 20.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, think how lame the 1920's were. We are essentially living that a hundred years later :ohhh::unimpressed::stopitslime:
20s were kinda awesome tho. According to the textbooks it was lit and money was being made everywhere kinda like Bitcoin/dogecoin/GameStop during COVID.

Cars had just become common and airplanes had started comercial operation. Cool stuff like radio đź“» had hit the stage. It was a truly great time to be alive.

As long as you weren't black...:martin:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw this aint it.

First off, dont mean to burst your bubble but george floyd wasnt it. He wasnt a marytr. I think its insulting to liken him to be a hero.
Covid was being discussed by dr. Fauci back in 2008 as disease x in other words they told you it was coming years prior. :camby: to the third thing.

What i notice is folks who didnt pay attention and are living under a rock are falling victim to their own damn ignorance. I dont hear anything about BLM, patrice cullors and all those billions they took and brought mansions with. Nothing about how those vaccines were a scam. This whole thread is full of revisionism which it just happened yesterday. So much things wrong with this thread.

Last edited: