2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I’d give up two first and a second or third if it solved my QB situation for the next ten years. I guess it comes down to how high teams view Watson and if they can win a SuperBowl with him.
He's a Superbowl winning QB in my opinion in the right situation.

Will Fuller before he got his azz suspended was probably his best receiver this year and he was still lighting up the scoreboard.

Put him in a situation where he has a good receiver or two, a running game, and a line to protect him he could put up Rodgers type numbers with the right offensive mind.

Andy Reid and Sean Payton would have him looking all world with their offensive schemes.

I still wouldnt give up more than maybe 1 first 2 max. At 2 1st round picks they wouldn't get anything else. I do believe he can be an effective QB in the league the next 10 years or longer.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
jamal adams and jalen ramsey went for 2 firsts each

watson is fetching 3 firsts easy

Laremy Tunsil went for 2 firsts and a second himself.

Especially being a top 5 QB in a position that's hard to find "the guy." Three firsts or Two first and a second would be my starting asking price.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Swagnificent rolling over in his grave.

No. Scrubs can have short bursts of success. Just remember for him to live up to the hype he has to keep doing this for the next decade.

I'mma just sit back and wait as the downfall comes. You saw how I told you Dwayne Haskins as trash based just on his face and what happened.

This nikka face has already sealed his fate.