2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is bizarre

what’s the point of playing Hurts now abd sitting Wentz if Wentz is gonna start next year

many people feel like wentz needed this break. too many hits, seeing ghosts on pass rush, he needed a reset

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
The one Sunday in more than a fukking decade that I might miss games, is the best weekend of games in a long time, and I don't have to worry about the Patriots as much, and I might miss a lot of it today.:snoop:.

My picks for playoff deciding matchups today. I could be wrong on all of them and it wouldn't surprise me.:pachaha:.

Bills
Ravens
Browns
Colts
Texans

Cowboys
Washington (If Smith plays)

AgonizingFaithfulIceblueredtopzebra-max-1mb.gif

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse

White, Hughes and Addison makes me think they'll pull more starters early. Maybe Brown plays a little longer since he missed so much time

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
All the Colts had to do was win and not give up a 17 point lead :snoop:

They put themselves in this mess and if they miss out oh well.
I've already accepted it. If things go Indy's way today then cool I guess, but Reich's playcalling and Rivers doing......Rivers-like things in crunchtime does not give me much faith for a deep run. The defense has taken a step back considerably.

They need to learn to take better care of business. Hang their end of season 11-5 record with no playoff appearance banner up and let that be their learning lesson. Tired of it.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Washington 1-2 against the Browns/Steelers/Ravens.
Eagles 0-3 against them.
Cowboys 0-3 against them.
Giants 0-3 against them.

1-11 overall. The AFC North came up big getting to play against the NFC East this year and that is for sure part of the reason they're pushing for three playoff spots this year.
Colts also went 0-3 against those same teams so I can't complain too much :francis: The Steelers and Ravens games were blown 2nd half efforts.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Saints started 1-2 and could finish with the same record. Bad luck potentially being the third (I think) 11 win team to miss the playoff, despite having the most wildcard spots ever.

Not bad luck.
Beat a team that lost 15 other games and none of this is an issue.
Same way I'm not tripping over the Saints not having hfa beat the sorry ass Raiders or eagles and its not an issue.
Gotta handle business every week.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Not bad luck.
Beat a team that lost 15 other games and none of this is an issue.
Same way I'm not tripping over the Saints not having hfa beat the sorry ass Raiders or eagles and its not an issue.
Gotta handle business every week.
I agree with you on the Jags loss. That shyt was inexcusable.

Though I do see where he's coming from with the bad luck part. We've been hit with either key injuries or COVID before all of our big games this season. Lost several key players during our last Titans game, which to me was the biggest game of the season. Just so happen to have both starting tackles out against a Steelers team with a great pass rush. It's bad luck too.