2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
you mfs better go out there and play ball for that seed position . Imma be pissed if we miss the playoffs at 11-5 (lost some bad games like Jaguars only win)
Steelers are sitting everybody so Cleveland will most likely win. Bills hold the tiebreaker of they both lose

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so reading this article
the eagles basically having to decide which rival it hates less as if they beat WFT, the cowboys get the playoff berth. WFT wins, they get the playoff spot
seems like they made their decision with all the folks they're sitting

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
The one Sunday in more than a fukking decade that I might miss games, is the best weekend of games in a long time, and I don't have to worry about the Patriots as much, and I might miss a lot of it today.:snoop:.

My picks for playoff deciding matchups today. I could be wrong on all of them and it wouldn't surprise me.:pachaha:.

Bills
Ravens
Browns
Colts
Texans

Cowboys
Washington (If Smith plays)

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The one Sunday in more than a fukking decade that I might miss games, is the best weekend of games in a long time, and I don't have to worry about the Patriots as much, and I might miss a lot of it today.:snoop:.

My picks for playoff deciding matchups today. I could be wrong on all of them and it wouldn't surprise me.:pachaha:.

Bills
Ravens
Browns
Colts
Texans

Cowboys
Washington (If Smith plays)
Gonna go with:

Ravens
Browns
Dolphins
Colts
Titans
Cowboys
Football Team

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is bizarre

what’s the point of playing Hurts now abd sitting Wentz if Wentz is gonna start next year