2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
i mean how many more QBs is elway gonna get to attach himself to. sooner or later i expect him to be fired.
and Lock is too up and down, he has moments but the bad is heavily outweighing it

He need to go ahead and step down. Breh was gifted a Flavor of Love pick by Peygoat and made a couple good defensive picks and gettin' to coast on that SB as a result. You cannot miss on this many QBs. Like, you'd thought he hit by accident by now at least.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so herbert has thrown for 4000 yrds
and the commentators said something interesting
u ask folks who has played QB for the chargers the only names they'll know is: Brees, Rivers, Fouts, Ryan Leaf(for bust reasons), Herbert(because he QBing now)
how many folks can name QB that took the chargers to super bowl

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Can't believe Chargers lost to this same team almost less than a month ago.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
so herbert has thrown for 4000 yrds
and the commentators said something interesting
u ask folks who has played QB for the chargers the only names they'll know is: Brees, Rivers, Fouts, Ryan Leaf(for bust reasons), Herbert(because he QBing now)
how many folks can name QB that took the chargers to super bowl

That nicca went up against the 'legend' that is Steve Young & his coming out party in a Cinderella story of a season. He was never gonna be remembered like that lol.

calh45

Cal
Daps
they fukked WFT over on that call

I was just about to post the same thing, but add this part. I'm about 85% certain that Haskins covid punishment involves the NFL fukking the WFT out of the playoffs. He's stupid enough to go party with strippers and be filmed. They're not letting him play with the visibility you'd get by being a playoff QB.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just about to post the same thing, but add this part. I'm about 85% certain that Haskins covid punishment involves the NFL fukking the WFT out of the playoffs. He's stupid enough to go party with strippers and be filmed. They're not letting him play with the visibility you'd get by being a playoff QB.

man washington really wasting their defense. hate to see it for haskins
most young QBs would kill for that