2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I wonder when we gonna talk about Drew Lock. It aint on him but he get defended up and down no matter what whole Melvin Gordon aint been getting NO love :patrice:

That nikka trash af.
More weapons then anybody and aint shyt. Piss me off cause Jeudy should be eating like a muafukka but locke a bum

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
is Washington watching the clock. with how fast that game is going dont know how many more drives they gonna get

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
That nikka trash af.
More weapons then anybody and aint shyt. Piss me off cause Jeudy should be eating like a muafukka but locke a bum

I've seen Broncos fans split. A good deal of em want him gone but there's also an overwhelming majority who belive its Vic Fangio and his coaching. I personally believe his lil Jeezy karaoke moment bought him too much goodwill :mjgrin:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen Broncos fans split. A good deal of em want him gone but there's also an overwhelming majority who belive its Vic Fangio and his coaching. I personally believe his lil Jeezy karaoke moment bought him too much goodwill :mjgrin:

i mean how many more QBs is elway gonna get to attach himself to. sooner or later i expect him to be fired.
and Lock is too up and down, he has moments but the bad is heavily outweighing it