MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Wait a mf'in minute..

this nikka Juju got 82 catches for 670 yards

8.2 yards per reception???????????

nikka got regular running back numbers as a wideout..

3rd in receiving on the team

:scust:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Look who he had playing I’m going to the ship

:blessed:

Don't get too excited yet. I missed the playoffs in my work league because one of the teams won their week by 1.4 points. I was heated. I logged on Thursday only to see I was all of a sudden in the playoffs. They did a stat correction Thursday morning that turned an assisted tackle into a solo which was just enough for dude to lose the week and bump me into the playoffs. As expected dude was furious. I ended up getting my ass kicked this weekend anyway and finished outside the money.

Congrats though. I know you was scared as fukk for sure thinking you lost that lol.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
One of the big mistakes a lot of teams make is when the season is essentially over, they have nothing to play for, they overrate performances and think it carries over to the next season.

For example Your QB sucked all year, is the biggest reason you’re not gonna play in January, then in December he has a couple of nice performances against horrible defenses and you think “OMG he’s turning it around let’s give him one more shot”. Nope

Look at last years falcons, started out 1-7 and finished strong down the stretch including winning their last game. Did they carry that momentum into the next season? Of course not, they ended up firing the GM/HC in the middle of the year anyway.

Yep, a recipe for teams stuck in mediocrity
BkIFJBS.jpg

It's how Fisher lasted as long as he did.
BkIFJBS.jpg

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Not updated for this year

Playoff % for each NFL Team (playoff app. / yrs in nfl)
Cowboys - 55.0%
Vikings - 50.8%
Ravens - 50.0%
Patriots - 45.0%
Dolphins - 42.3%
Colts - 41.8%
Seahawks - 40.9%
Browns - 40.0%
49ers - 38.6%
Titans - 38.3%
Chiefs - 36.7%
Broncos - 36.7%