2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Steve and Ed Sabol the CoGods :banderas:

The really changed the game and are easily the GOAT production company when it comes to sports. They helped with the NFL's popularity, big time.

I always loved watching those videos when I was younger, and we still get Mic'd up and Sound Fx now.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I was watching highlights recently of some Patriots playoff games over the past decade, including some smackdowns of the Chargers, Ravens, and Chiefs, but I unfortunately had this game come across my mind.:damn:.

WOAT game.:mjcry:.

@Lootpack @Based Lord Zedd

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:.

Marlin Jackson with the pick to seal it:wow:

PFM finally getting over the hump off a New England choked lead no less :wow:

Reggie Wayne scaring the fukk out of us with that bobble :damn::damn::damn:

We needed that big time after the '05 Divisional fukkery. This was OUR Super Bowl....it was THE Super Bowl that season.:whew:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
I was watching highlights recently of some Patriots playoff games over the past decade, including some smackdowns of the Chargers, Ravens, and Chiefs, but I unfortunately had this game come across my mind.:damn:.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:.

This was a great playoffs for me. I lived in between Indy and Chicago and that was the SB matchup.
I missed a lot of the comeback because I was at work and this was before streaming it to your phone :francis:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This was a great playoffs for me. I lived in between Indy and Chicago and that was the SB matchup.
I missed a lot of the comeback because I was at work and this was before streaming it to your phone :francis:

That was the Super Bowl. The Bears were like a lamb being led to slaughter.

Honestly, that probably the worst Patriots loss I've seen, or the one game that I feel really "got away". Yes, even more than the two Super Bowls against the Giants. There are no guarantees in the NFL, but beating the Bears in the Super Bowl was damn near one.:mjlol:.

However, if the Patriots didn't suffer that loss, I don't know if we would have seen Moss, Welker, etc. and the new look Patriots that we've seen since 2007.:wow:

@Brozay

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The really changed the game and are easily the GOAT production company when it comes to sports. They helped with the NFL's popularity, big time.

I always loved watching those videos when I was younger, and we still get Mic'd up and Sound Fx now.

nothing better than when its super bowl time and watching all of the nfl films shoots of them

Daps

This game was dope but sickening. Reche Caldwell dropping a pass which would have been a clear TD :picard:

Brady did all he could in that game.