2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Patriots relying on other teams to make it in the Wild Card even though their chances are as good as gone:banderas:

Watching the Bills take the division you've owned for decades :banderas:

Oh how the mighty have fallen :banderas:

One down season with many close games, key opt outs, no real off-season, no pre-season, and a new QB with a different style of play, and the NFL thinks their safe from this team going forward.:mjlol:.

A 6-7 team with quality wins and a QB throwing for what seems like 50ypg, What do you think will happen next season with a real off-season and additional weapons?:mjlit:.

Chiefs should win it all this year, and they won't need choke jobs and games given to them like last years playoffs.:lolbron:.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:sas2: Sounds like excuses to me.

One down season with many close games, key opt outs, no real off-season, no pre-season, and a new QB with a different style of play, and the NFL thinks their safe from this team going forward.:mjlol:.

A 6-7 team with quality wins and a QB throwing for what seems like 50ypg, What do you think will happen next season with a real off-season and additional weapons?:mjlit:.

Chiefs should win it all this year, and they won't need choke jobs and games given to them like last years playoffs.:lolbron:.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
full
full

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
AFC is LOADED. It's wild to think that the 11-2 Steelers might be the weakest team heading into the playoffs.:picard:

How I think it will play out.
1. Chiefs
2. Steelers
3. Bills
4. Titans/Colts
5. Browns
6. Titans/Colts
7. Ravens

First round match ups
Steelers vs Ravens
Titans/Colts vs Bills
Titans/Colts vs Browns

That's a bloodbath :picard:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:sas2: Sounds like excuses to me.

Nope.

I thought they would have a better record than they do, despite their tough schedule. Every team had a a weird off-season and no-preseason. However, it obviously impacts a team with a new QB and QB style more than most. That's no an excuse, it's just a reality.

If there has to be one down season to have success in the future, so be it. Been spoiled for nearly twenty years with not only good teams, but elite and all-time teams. A down season isn't the end of the world, but many Patriots fans are acting like it is.

And, as I said, this season isn't over yet.:mjlit:.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
@CarltonJunior

I just realized I'm also going to be a Jaguars fan the rest of this season.:gladbron:.

Jaguars body the Ravens and then take the Colts soul in week 17 after the Colts lose to the Texans and Steelers in weeks 16 and 17.:banderas:.

And, then the Giants show up in week 16 and take out the Ravens.:banderas:.

@Derek Lee

Order restored.:blessed:.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
AFC is LOADED. It's wild to think that the 11-2 Steelers might be the weakest team heading into the playoffs.:picard:

How I think it will play out.
1. Chiefs
2. Steelers
3. Bills
4. Titans/Colts
5. Browns
6. Titans/Colts
7. Ravens

First round match ups
Steelers vs Ravens
Titans/Colts vs Bills
Titans/Colts vs Browns

That's a bloodbath :picard:
Said it earlier but I think we meet up again in the playoffs. Things could easily flip division wise, but I'm just not seeing it with how things are falling your way. Stafford's likely out so that Lions game should be a gimme, Texans are deflated at this point being eliminated, and GB despite having the MVP on their team, fears Henry running against their defense.

Unless 9-7 curse fukks y'all, you should be good for the division. :hubie:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Said it earlier but I think we meet up again in the playoffs. Things could easily flip division wise but I'm not seeing it with how things are falling your way. Stafford's likely out so that Lions game should be a gimme, Texans are deflated at this point, and GB despite having the MVP on their team, fears Henry running against their defense.

Unless 9-7 curse fukks y'all, you should be good for the division. :hubie:
Hard to win three straight breh. Just probability of winning out, gotta give it to yall, simply because the Packers are playing much better than the Steelers, but we will see.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Hard to win three straight breh. Just probability of winning out, gotta give it to yall, simply because the Packers are playing much better than the Steelers, but we will see.
Very true in this weird league. Even when a stretch appears to be easy, sometimes it's just way too good to be true.

I really like our chances against Pittsburgh, but they've historically fukked us for a long time. We haven't won a game against them since '08. Obviously it's a whole new regime and roster now, so we'll see how that goes...