2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

tenor.gif

Either nix it this wk or play the game with who can play. Kicking the can down a day won't make any difference

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ravens were threatening to boycott the game

Tell em to put some bite behind that bark or KIM. I understand where they're coming from, but there is no saving the Ravens in the next 2 wks. Wednesday won't be any better for em than tomo

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Tell em to put some bite behind that bark or KIM. I understand where they're coming from, but there is no saving the Ravens in the next 2 wks. Wednesday won't be any better for em than tomo
what are the ravens gonna say for next weeks game, i guess wednesday to sunday is the same as sunday to thrursday, but shyt is getting stupid

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Same reason Wentz doesn't get benched, the contract.

When your owner asks why you paid a guy $100M+ and had to bench him for a guy making 750K, that's a decision that gets GMs fired

That’s facts, and a big reason half the league is where it is :mjlol: idk how much y’all had invested in Mariota, but I imagine there was a decision that had to be made to make Tannehill the guy. Every GM is gonna miss, no point in sticking to it if it’s not gonna work.