2020 Random NFL Thoughts Thread

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dolphins gotta let Fitz rock for the rest of the season. Yes he’s a gamble but the Dolphins offense really starts rocking with him under center.

49ers really can win out and get Jimmy G back for the playoffs. They’ll literally have everyone but Bosa and Kittle back I think. Lol I want them in the playoffs for fukkery purposes

the raiders are built to compete with the chiefs. They may win some cause of that but Carr will forever hold that team back

Last edited:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dolphins gotta let Fitz rock for the rest of the season. Yes he’s a gamble but the Dolphins offense really starts rocking with him under center.

49ers really can win out and get Jimmy G back for the playoffs. They’ll literally have everyone but Bosa and Kittle back I think. Lol I want them in the playoffs for fukkery purposes

Without those two that’s just a waste of a good playoff game :francis:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
For not playing in a lot of games this season, Gilmore did a pretty good job against Hopkins yesterday, holding him to 55 yards.

I still believe in the Patriots playoff chances.:manny:.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

He's likely on his way out the door unfortunately. All that power just doesn't translate in the pros at 195 it seems. I been rooting for him from jump, but the line doesn't run block well enough for him to prosper. His pass-catching, and more importantly his blitz pickup is lacking, his hot route releases are late, and his turnovers are back breaking. I think he will prosper in the right system with patience tho. Problem is there isn't much of that for a RB in the league today unless they're GOATed. I could see him getting another shot next yr if Leveon and Damien are both gone, but he's on a short ass leash :wow: Shady had more clout last yr and his snap count was demolished when he turned it over