Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Hey idiot, isn't this what YOU said?

It's a fukking remake, how fukking slow are YOU? Why would a remake play exactly like the old one? If you want the old shyt, go download it and leave this fukking thread you pathetic piece of shyt.

I ignored it because I already peeped you were just looking to bait someone into arguing. Then you posted some line about it taking cues out of FFXV and leaving the last part of the sentence out because it didn't fit the narrative you wanted to push. As a matter of fact, responding to you doesn't matter since you clearly are just someone looking to argue about some stupid shyt online . Please, go learn something you pathetic fukk and stop responding to me. I don't care.

fukk you!

Yup u slow as hell :pachaha:

fukk off and die cac

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
2 of the games you listed haven't even been officially announced
and nobody cares about no saint rows 5 :hhh::hhh:

Saint row 5 is the poor man's GTA.

Lets not act like Saints row 2 wasn't the better gta. The franchise went off the rails after 3/4 but if a saints row 5 hits next gen before gta 6 and go back to its roots it could be big as hell.

As for RE3 i guarantee we get R3MAKE before RE8. And im all for it.

4k Jill Valentine :noah:

Also the fact that RE3 was taken off digital platforms makes u do a people's eyebrow
tenor.gif

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
A Saints Row YouTuber has been invited to volition recently to play SR5. It's coming in 2020

Bully 2 the only one we don't know exactly where it stands but I also saw a comment on YT that DashieGames was invited to Rockstar and he was always streaming Bully

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
RE3, Bully 2 and SR5 pretty no one believes exist at the time of this thread

RE3 announced months later

Bully 2 was cancelled before Houser resigned

SR5 has been in development for some time

:mjlol: I have sources, brehs