Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
How are you gonna say bet but now you don't want to? :mjlol: all you're going to do is say I told you so if you end up being right but don't have the balls to bet anything

Look at your rep

You been banned a long time ago

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This why coli fell off. Fan boys cant even have a regular debate without some dumbass replies :snoop:

Enjoy your banyonetta type game breh
How u gonna remake a classic JRPG and turn it into a shytty modern button smasher?
This was the dumbass reply and it warranted no further response. Clearly this response shows you either was sleeping throughout the E3 video demo showcasing the gameplay or you were listening to Limp Bizkit and didn't hear anything being explained.

have a good day breh. Us 20 million fans will enjoy the "banyonetta" type game.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
This was the dumbass reply and it warranted no further response. Clearly this response shows you either was sleeping throughout the E3 video demo showcasing the gameplay or you were listening to Limp Bizkit and didn't hear anything being explained.

have a good day breh. Us 20 million fans will enjoy the "banyonetta" type game.

"The new game’s combat is much more real-time in comparison, very much taking its cues from the fighting in Final Fantasy 15"

Be a stupid fan boy brehs. Youre right, dont address my replies because quite clearly u dont know wtf ur talking about. Combat style will not be like the classic JRPG making it a modern western garabge button smashing game. :camby:

I see why u have that hall of shame banner. :snoop:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"The new game’s combat is much more real-time in comparison, very much taking its cues from the fighting in Final Fantasy 15"
Cute, but at least include the full sentence.

The new game's combat is much more real-time in comparison, very much taking its cues from the fighting in Final Fantasy 15, but adding much more mechanical depth.

You know, the DEPTH that comes with things like the ATB bar that's STILL there, controllable characters with different attributes etc. Again, you just started off saying it's some corny hack and slash that plays like FFXV when the VIDEO and guy on STAGE shows you it's actually NOT.

• FFVIIR doesn't have a jump button so there's no jumping around, it's all ground based.
  • There's an ATB bar that goes up when you dmg enemies which normally do little damage so the bulk of damage comes from your SPECIAL moves.
  • Using items deplete ATB charge.
  • The enemies have a stun meter.
  • You still have materia to equip
  • Other characters play differently from Cloud.
Please tell me how this is like FFXV besides them both not being turn based?

JUST because something is REAL TIME doesn't mean it's the same. Does God of War play like FFXV? They're both "hack and slash" and real time right? This is why I don't bother responding to whining because y'all stay saying the most stupidest shyt yet get mad when people ignore you because you're basically wanting people to just agree with wrong information. This is like someone saying Sonic the Hedgehog is just like Mario because they're side scrollers ignoring the level design and sheer speed of movement in Sonic.

Be a stupid fan boy brehs. Youre right, dont address my replies because quite clearly u dont know wtf ur talking about. Combat style will not be like the classic JRPG making it a modern western garabge button smashing game. :camby:
I think you need to take a break, go drink a cup of water and try this again later?
You said something wrong and took it out of context to win internet points and now you resort to attacking, the typical ad hominem when someone is confronted with their lies.

I see why u have that hall of shame banner. :snoop:
I see why you have negative 2000 rep.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Cute, but at least include the full sentence.

You know, the DEPTH that comes with things like the ATB bar that's STILL there, controllable characters with different attributes etc. Again, you just started off saying it's some corny hack and slash that plays like FFXV when the VIDEO and guy on STAGE shows you it's actually NOT.

• FFVIIR doesn't have a jump button so there's no jumping around, it's all ground based.
  • There's an ATB bar that goes up when you dmg enemies which normally do little damage so the bulk of damage comes from your SPECIAL moves.
  • Using items deplete ATB charge.
  • The enemies have a stun meter.
  • You still have materia to equip
  • Other characters play differently from Cloud.
Please tell me how this is like FFXV besides them both not being turn based?

JUST because something is REAL TIME doesn't mean it's the same. Does God of War play like FFXV? They're both "hack and slash" and real time right? This is why I don't bother responding to whining because y'all stay saying the most stupidest shyt yet get mad when people ignore you because you're basically wanting people to just agree with wrong information. This is like someone saying Sonic the Hedgehog is just like Mario because they're side scrollers ignoring the level design and sheer speed of movement in Sonic.

I think you need to take a break, go drink a cup of water and try this again later?
You said something wrong and took it out of context to win internet points and now you resort to attacking, the typical ad hominem when someone is confronted with their lies.

I see why you have negative 2000 rep.

How fukking slow are u? I said its NOT the same as the classic JRPG. It is more like a modern smash em rpg. I mean thats a fukking fact. So stop letting your fan boy blind u and kindly fukk off and die already.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How fukking slow are u? I said its NOT the same as the classic JRPG. It is more like a modern smash em rpg. I mean thats a fukking fact. So stop letting your fan boy blind u and kindly fukk off and die already.
Hey idiot, isn't this what YOU said?

How u gonna remake a classic JRPG and turn it into a shytty modern button smasher?
It's a fukking remake, how fukking slow are YOU? Why would a remake play exactly like the old one? If you want the old shyt, go download it and leave this fukking thread you pathetic piece of shyt.

I ignored it because I already peeped you were just looking to bait someone into arguing. Then you posted some line about it taking cues out of FFXV and leaving the last part of the sentence out because it didn't fit the narrative you wanted to push. As a matter of fact, responding to you doesn't matter since you clearly are just someone looking to argue about some stupid shyt online . Please, go learn something you pathetic fukk and stop responding to me. I don't care.

fukk you!