FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Kennedy supported the gnd too lol He was friends with Crowley and Pelosi so that's why he got hate
:pachaha:
Kennedy also takes the most cash from hedge funds of any Dem in the House. He also refused to support unseating GOP members.

Richard Neal really an Opp:mjlol:
Helping Trump and messing up healthcare

I can't overstate how fukked we are even if Dems win the WH and Senate.

They will not be able to pass anything materially meaningful with Neal as the Chair of Ways and Means. No hospital surprise billing legislation which he already blocked, no drug price negotiation by Medicare, etc. And of course, he has refused to go get Trump's taxes.

Obviously, I'd much rather the Dems win the trifecta but we have to be honest. A powerful chair of a big committee not using his power because he's gotten all this corporate cash is depressing AF

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This is some special kinda Juelz. He was the incumbent.

:pachaha:

First Kennedy to los an election in Mass, endorsed by leadership, and got off to an early fundraising lead until progressives rallied around Markey...I think it's a special kinda stupid to miss the forest for the trees, but do you my guy.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They will not be able to pass anything materially meaningful with Neal as the Chair of Ways and Means. No hospital surprise billing legislation which he already blocked, no drug price negotiation by Medicare, etc. And of course, he has refused to go get Trump's taxes.

Obviously, I'd much rather the Dems win the trifecta but we have to be honest. A powerful chair of a big committee not using his power because he's gotten all this corporate cash is depressing AF

I wish the margins would tighten up. I'd hope that between Neal's rhetoric and potential pressure from another primary challenger next time; we could press Neal to actually do something worth a damn. It might still work considering the desperation those accusations and the way they leaked were reeking of.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
First Kennedy to los an election in Mass, endorsed by leadership, and got off to an early fundraising lead until progressives rallied around Markey...I think it's a special kinda stupid to miss the forest for the trees, but do you my guy.

I think you're missing the point. People aren't looking to primary incumbents regardless of where they fall on the Dem spectrum.

The Kennedy brand died in 2010, but the reality is they amassed most of their power in the 60s and held on to their seats as incumbents.

Their stories aren't much different than Markey in that regard.

If the seat were vacant, Kennedy probably would have won. :yeshrug: