AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
wrong, because clown ass bernie hasnt dropped out yet

and when the fukk did i say the general isnt a toss up :snoop: you're just making shyt up

biden isnt my ideal candidate, but he beat the entire democrat field in a fair election. there's something to be said for that
Which is it? Is the primary not over or did Biden already beat the entire Democratic field?

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
trump would have cooked him :yeshrug: if he couldnt even beat biden among just democrats, how the fukk would he have beaten trump. use common sense
Bernie had dudes like Joe Rogan supporting him. Now that Biden is going to win, he switched back to Trump.:dead:. Bernie could have gotten those voters in the general if the establishment and media wasn't so hellbent to stop him.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
:snoop:This is embarrassing. It is too late for another nominee. Hopefully whoever the VP is can do most of the interviews and carry the campaign. I don’t know if this country can survive another four years of Trump’s incompetence.

Its not too late. Bernie is still here.
youre right. and all that means is that bernie would have lost in the general. because literally a third of the democratic party (moderates) would have stayed home or voted for trump :yeshrug:

You're out of your mind if you think the Biden moderates are voting for Trump

Bernie would get support both from progressives and Trump voters as well.

You are very short sighted if you think its a good idea to make the dnc candidate a stumbling idiot who can't make coherent arguments and embarrasses himself every time he's in public. There's going to be a lot of people, non partisans, who are going to vote Trump just based on how weak Biden appears

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're out of your mind if you think the Biden moderates are voting for Trump

Bernie would get support both from progressives and Trump voters as well.
what the fukk are you talking about?

and the second sentence is retarded. there are tons of never trump republicans already indicating they'll vote for biden. this whole time, they've been indicating they would never vote for bernie

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie had dudes like Joe Rogan supporting him. Now that Biden is going to win, he switched back to Trump.:dead:. Bernie could have gotten those voters in the general if the establishment and media wasn't so hellbent to stop him.
you might be right, but bernie loses far more voters than he "gets" and its not even close :yeshrug: moderates would have never voted for bernie

more progressives will vote for biden, than moderates would have voted for bernie. the proof is LITERALLY in the primary results

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
what the fukk are you talking about?

and the second sentence is retarded. there are tons of never trump republicans already indicating they'll vote for biden. this whole time, they've been indicating they would never vote for bernie

What the fukk am I talking about? :dahell: read the quote
You think that never trump republicans exist :laff: republicans always vote republican. no one is crossing over to vote biden. this is not morning joe fam.

If you actually think that there's going to be some large never trump movement by republicans this election :heh::deadmanny:

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
There is something to be said about how Bernie couldn't defeat this guy, and take his campaign strategy to task. He and his campaign had faults.

But on the other hand I read the NY times article about how there was a deliberate pivot from a faction of blue voters to prevent Bernie from winning after he became the front-runner... And noticed all the jabs from mainstream media, the concerted efforts by other candidates to rally behind a candidate who for all intents and purposes was dead in the water, and is in his current position, despite his efforts, because he was Obama's running mate...

Bernie has lost and I'm really not interested in him staying in the race for much longer... But the indian poster/spammer here aside, does anyone really believe Biden is in his position because of the excellent work his candidate has done from the beginning? :jbhmm:

Biden isn’t the most polished candidate, and he didn’t run a great campaign. He was outspent by a few competitors. Name recognition can take you a long way.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk am I talking about? :dahell: read the quote
You think that never trump republicans exist :laff: republicans always vote republican. no one is crossing over to vote biden. this is not morning joe fam.

If you actually think that there's going to be some large never trump movement by republicans this election :heh::deadmanny:
there are far more never trump republicans than trump supporters who would vote for bernie sanders :laff: :laff::laff::laff: