nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
3.3 million folks filed for unemployment :mjgrin:

Millions of families scrambling to collect pennies from the government :mjgrin:

Millions of families whose job sponsored health insurance just went up in smoke :mjgrin:

What a fabulous system we have right centrists :mjgrin:
So you're telling me they all don't get to keep their plan and their doctor? :mjgrin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
3.3 million folks filed for unemployment :mjgrin:

Millions of families scrambling to collect pennies from the government :mjgrin:

Millions of families whose job sponsored health insurance just went up in smoke :mjgrin:

What a fabulous system we have right centrists :mjgrin:
Democrats are in the minority in the senate.

Do you, though.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Bernie keeps saying he's assessing his campaign. But notice, he isn't saying anything against Biden?
i guess you prefer the current strategy of allowing his surrogates and supporters to do that for him by building/encouraging disparaging narratives against the presumptive nominee

in a race everyone can agree was pretty heated, it would probably be in everyone against trumps best interest to coalesce soon rather than later? and to avoid making for a weaker opponent for trump

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i guess you prefer the current strategy of allowing his surrogates and supporters to do that for him by building/encouraging disparaging narratives against the presumptive nominee everyone allegedly wants to defeat trump in a few months?

He can do what he wants. It isn't going to affect the election outcome in any significant way.

Red rose twitter doesn't matter. What Sirota or Joy Gray say doesn't matter.

80-90% of his supporters will vote for Biden in the general election.

Biden is going to win the popular vote again. He's COMPLETELY taken over Sanders support in the rural and white working classes areas in the primary. Sanders only has an edge with youth which doesn't matter and Latinos which does matter.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
He can do what he wants. It isn't going to affect the election outcome in any significant way.

Red rose twitter doesn't matter. What Sirota or Joy Gray say doesn't matter.

80-90% of his supporters will vote for Biden in the general election.

Biden is going to win the popular vote again. He's COMPLETELY taken over Sanders support in the rural and white working classes areas in the primary. Sanders only has an edge with youth which doesn't matter and Latinos which does matter.
id prefer avoiding tearing down the presumptive democratic nominee week after week when the GOP will do that job for us in the coming months

i wont presume to know how many of his supporters will vote for biden, but i can make an educated guess that the current narrative from bernies camp isnt going to help bernies supporters, independents and other fence sitters