Reppin
NULL
9F2morQ.png

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only perspective that matters is mine :birdman: and if you disagree with me you are evil :birdman:

So you see it too huh. Some of us are trying to get trump out to save our unborn kids and grandkids. Others are willing to have him stay to be “right.”
Many progressives don’t view it that way. If they don’t take over the party, they’re not gonna get their agenda passed.

Well there's proof not too much progressive gets done. Usually moderates do half measures and the blame the republicans, knowing the republicans were not going to do anything good anyway. and then wash their hands of it when nothing is done. The constant need for "nice" and "bipartisanship" is also a problem. I call it west wing-ism.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Are people saying they hope Biden loses or just making a prediction? And no need for the dramatics, Trump is not going to single-handedly kill your kids/grandkids and Biden definitely isn't going to save them.
Seems like there are enough disingenuous comments from both sides.
Did I say he was going to kill them :stopitslime: as you mention “dramatics”

and no people aren’t outright saying they want him to lose but we are all smart enough to read through the disingenuous discussions and “predictions”

Additionally, I personally would prefer to avoid a conservative Supreme Court for the next 50 years, amongst other things, but that’s just me

Edit: actually people have said outright they hope he loses, but that’s a topic for another thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Did I say he was going to kill them :stopitslime: as you mention “dramatics”

and no people aren’t outright saying they want him to lose but we are all smart enough to read through the disingenuous discussions and “predictions”

Additionally, I personally would prefer to avoid a conservative Supreme Court for the next 50 years, amongst other things, but that’s just me.
You said you needed them saved. From what if not death?
Oh, so when a person types one thing, the face value meaning REALLY means something else you are smart enough to 'read through'? :heh: Just stick to the text of what is written you sound ridiculous.
Too late on that SC thing. :manny:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You said you needed them saved. From what if not death?
Oh, so when a person types one thing, the face value meaning REALLY means something else you are smart enough to 'read through'? :heh: Just stick to the text of what is written you sound ridiculous.
Too late on that SC thing. :manny:
Directly contradict yourself, brehs

take words at face value, then tell me what I meant by save :stopitslime:
I sound ridiculous but you telling me I said the president gonna kill people

we already know where you are at on this spectrum breh

imma leave it here I ain’t got the back in forth in me with you today

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Directly contradict yourself, brehs

take words at face value, then tell me what I meant by save :stopitslime:
I sound ridiculous but you telling me I said the president gonna kill people

we already know where you are at on this spectrum breh

imma leave it here I ain’t got the back in forth in me with you today
I asked what you meant by 'save', see the question mark?
Oh where am I on the spectrum? I don't even know what spectrum you are referring to. :yeshrug:
Yes, please only do what you can handle today. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Bernie should debate. He’s proving he’s the best choice over and over again . Boomers need to wake up