FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Good. Get these people out of here.

BTW the "Biden is dead" shyt reminds me so much of the "Hillary is sick/dead" shyt that was prominent among right wingers and Bernie bros in 2016. It's the same attempt to spread FUD, same bullshyt, same hatred. They literally want Biden to lose so they can say "see, I told you so." As if Bernie isn't out here getting wrecked and proving he isn't a viable presidential candidate lmao.

We're about to enter a recession. The democrat nominee is probably going to win.
Rashida has a big war chest, incumbency, name recognition and high visibility being a lifetime resident of the district.

Brenda is not going to have the institutional support she had in 2018. And she is also not a good fundraiser.

If you're going to beat Rashida, you should have started months ago raising close to $1M. At this rate, Rashida will raise another half million to a million on top of her $1.2M on hand.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Why do we want Tlaib to be primaried? She's actually doing a great job.

She potentially just told ADOS how to pay for reparations without anyone --technically-- having to bytch about "paying for it".

The Dem party doesn't want Progressives maybe :yeshrug:

From the article I posted. Good snippets:

Establishment Democrats in Detroit are unlikely to mount a concerted challenge to her.

“Conventional wisdom would have it that it’s more than likely that she would be challenged,” said Jonathan Kinloch, who chairs the 13th Congressional District Democratic Party Committee that Tlaib represents. “But there is no way in the world that the (group) won’t endorse the sitting member of Congress. She’s given us no reason not to stand with her. She’s only shown courage and commitment. … There is no reason why we wouldn’t support our sitting congresswoman.“
Eddie McDonald, a veteran political consultant in Detroit, said if someone does take her on, she won't be a pushover.

“She’s never quit campaigning. I mean she’s out, she’s got a good constituent ground game, she’s here every weekend,” he said. “And the harder Trump goes at her, the stronger her support will become.”
When she referred to Trump as a “mother-f----r,” in January, she noted that using that word in Detroit, where she grew up in the southwest, wasn’t quite as uncommon as maybe it is in the halls of Congress. And if you hear her talk about the legislation she’s pushing — to improve access to affordable auto insurance, say — you hear about Detroit.

When she doesn’t have votes in Washington, she says, she’s back at home, with her two young sons.

She reminds people in the nation's capital, often, that she's fighting for one of the most impoverished congressional districts in the nation.

And in late July, when politicians were lining up around the Fox Theatre for interviews on CNN at the time of the Democratic debate, a Free Press reporter, saying hi to her, got only a quick wave, as she talked intensely to a man on Woodward Avenue. She later told the reporter that she knew the man, that he has a mental illness. “He feels like he's being followed sometimes,” she said. “And I was worried he's not on his medication.”

So, if you’re going to run against Tlaib, that’s what you’re going to be running against — those kind of stories, that kind of activism. A campaign machine that can potentially raise millions, and a candidate who believes fervently on the power of knocking on doors and leading civic causes. One who has opened four neighborhood centers across the district to help get services to constituents and who regularly attends local political and neighborhood meetings.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

BTW the "Biden is dead" shyt reminds me so much of the "Hillary is sick/dead" shyt that was prominent among right wingers and Bernie bros in 2016. It's the same attempt to spread FUD, same bullshyt, same hatred. They literally want Biden to lose so they can say "see, I told you so." As if Bernie isn't out here getting wrecked and proving he isn't a viable presidential candidate lmao.

We're about to enter a recession. The democrat nominee is probably going to win.
Would help if Biden didn't go ghost for a week. The man has made so many self inflicted errors imo.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don’t get the infighting between progressives and moderates as long as we picking up seats all over the map. It’s good to have different perspectives in one party.

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I don’t get the infighting between progressives and moderates as long as we picking up seats all over the map. It’s good to have different perspectives in one party.

Many progressives don’t view it that way. If they don’t take over the party, they’re not gonna get their agenda passed.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps

And Hillary lost, did she not? So maybe it's time to finally consider those peoples opinion on her at the time weren't wrong.

Make the same mistake again this year with Joe Biden brehs

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Why do we want Tlaib to be primaried? She's actually doing a great job.

She potentially just told ADOS how to pay for reparations without anyone --technically-- having to bytch about "paying for it".
These stupid fukks in here who hate progressives for literally trying to achieve progressive shyt hate her because she dares to give a fukk. She actually stands for something besides just not being Trump which they hate because they really don’t believe in a goddamn thing except empty platitudes. Absolute cowards. Most of the people here fukking suck.

Seriously imagine knowing what Tlaib has done for her community and what she stands for and thinking its a good idea to primary her. If you think that you’re a shytty person and you fukking suck. If you want to primary her because she DARED to boo queen Hillary, you fukking suck and you stand for goddamn nothing.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The only perspective that matters is mine :birdman: and if you disagree with me you are evil :birdman:

So you see it too huh. Some of us are trying to get trump out to save our unborn kids and grandkids. Others are willing to have him stay to be “right.”

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The only perspective that matters is mine :birdman: and if you disagree with me you are evil :birdman:

So you see it too huh. Some of us are trying to get trump out to save our unborn kids and grandkids. Others are willing to have him stay to be “right.”
Are people saying they hope Biden loses or just making a prediction? And no need for the dramatics, Trump is not going to single-handedly kill your kids/grandkids and Biden definitely isn't going to save them.
Seems like there are enough disingenuous comments from both sides.