Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I been saying this. Biden got to go left and build a campaign. It doesn’t help when Trump and the Russian bots are saying Trump plans to go left and calling the “don’t starve during quarantine” bill UBI.

Biden is gonna have to go through the policies of his fellow Dems and start making promises. Politics is after all transactional.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The US will likely be the country with the third-highest infection rate by tomorrow (probably second by the end of next week).

Capacity for testing has already buckled. CA and NY are basically saying now not to get tested, even if you're sick. There's no point; they don't have tests, and it won't make a difference.

Just come and get a bed and a ventilator :francis:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I remember saying this awhile ago. I was arguing with a few posters about this. Clyburn is saying the same thing I was saying. He is trying to get Bernie out of the race, and the best way to do that is to adapt some of his policies.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I don’t like any of these choices. I personally like Liz but as I said before, the VP shouldn’t be in their 70s. Whoever is the VP have the best odds of becoming the 2024 nominee. The next nominee need to be able to lead the party for 8 years. Kamala AG record is a non starter. I already talked about Stacey Abrams. And:camby:to Klobuchar

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t like any of these choices. I personally like Liz but as I said before, the VP shouldn’t be in their 70s. Whoever is the VP have the best odds of becoming the 2024 nominee. The next nominee need to be able to lead the party for 8 years. Kamala AG record is a non starter. I already talked about Stacey Abrams. And:camby:to Klobuchar
Biden will have to pick a guy imo.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The response to this virus situation swayed me. I didn't want to vote for Biden but I can't do nothing as a person like Trump runs things. He completely blew this and now wants to hop in front of the cameras daily and get congress to mail out checks to try and pacify everyone. Just a couple weeks ago he was making light of this situation like the regular Flu is way worse.

If Biden has to be the nominee then so be it. He has my vote.