GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
I'll vote for Biden simply because he has a better loan forgiveness policy than Trump's. I'm on income based repayment but I've been reporting zero income:mjlit:. After 20 years that shyt is forgiven. Its imperative that it doesn't become taxable income. Biden's policy is for all that to be completely forgiven and not taxed :ehh:Lowkey that's a decent student loan plan.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
:mjgrin:Now you see who the real #TrumpSet people are. Biden start winning primaries and now dude is :ehh: on Trump. Before that he was all in for Bernie.

I wouldn't say I'm Trump set. I'm I don't care set if Biden wins the nomination.

Joe gotta win me over

And this is why we :mjpls: the Latino vote

:mjlol:

As if y'all care. I don't hear anyone asking Joe about reparations...

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Uh, if she was this dream candidate then why the fukk did she get washed in every state she ran in including her home where she came in 3rd?
By most accounts it was because people felt other people wouldn't vote for her because she's a woman. She needed any group to push her to an early victory like Bernie & Joe got but it never came.

Lol@liked by progressives and moderates. Google her approval rating in her state. She has net negative favorability nationally.

People ain’t fukking with her like that.
From September... Polls on ability to beat Trump
Elizabeth Warren: Among Democratic voters, she is well-liked and electable | YouGov

Third choice of Bernie voters
Second choice of Buttigieg voters
Polled reasonably well amongst all candidates outside of Biden and Bloomberg (which if that was always your number one candidate then :heh:)

Why risk what we have

:snoop:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
By most accounts it was because people felt other people wouldn't vote for her because she's a woman. She needed any group to push her to an early victory like Bernie & Joe got but it never came.

From September... Polls on ability to beat Trump
Elizabeth Warren: Among Democratic voters, she is well-liked and electable | YouGov

Third choice of Bernie voters
Second choice of Buttigieg voters
Polled reasonably well amongst all candidates outside of Biden and Bloomberg (which if that was always your number one candidate then :heh:)

Why risk what we have

:snoop:
Fam this isn’t true. Warren was rising on the sense of being the most popular woman candidate and perhaps the compromise between Sanders and the rest. She tried to pivot early and pissed off the left. She had to consolidate that and then go get the middle. She was advised poorly. I know this personally from the people around her. She tried to have insiders and outsiders and the insiders advised her wrong.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
2hok958cy1m41.jpg