Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
Joe can't criticize Trump without getting hit back for the same things

IMG-20200306-060020.jpg

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
If Sanders loses it'd be better for the progressive wing to draw concessions as a unified front. She's the bigger person, so I don't expect her to hold a grudge if she believes he still has a shot to win this.

I suppose we'll see.
Yeah the bigger person who tried to smear him as a sexist, confronted him national TV about calling her a liar, and continued to attack him and not Biden after the rest of the field dropped out.

All while he said nothing negative about her, only his supporters who were mean to her. :heh:

Anyway, she’s weighting her options as any good player in the game does. I doubt she supports Sanders. I think she stays neutral, but well see.

Last edited:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The new found love for warren, in the media, is clown shyt, they along with the left tore her down soon as she shot up too far. And the talking point about frustrated women should stfu because women didn’t vote for her. All of a suddenly there are all these sad women...who actually went and voted for Biden or Bernie.
Exactly! We're all guilty for her downfall. Now she's not a threat to change things it's all breezy...smh.

Last edited:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They’re going at it on Twitter. Biden said “don’t attack me, attack Trump.” LMAO. Probably better off not responding if that’s what they’re gonna say

Why the fukk weren’t we doing this from the jump? JFC

Nah, it just makes Bernie look antagonist as fukk. It will play well to his base, the far left and young people, but it looks like he is picking an meaningless fight when Trump should be the top priority.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Nah, it just makes Bernie look antagonist as fukk. It will play well to his base, the far left and young people, but it looks like he is picking an meaningless fight when Trump should be the top priority.
It will look bad in the general though. Biden can't attack Trump's new budget when hes said he's open to it