acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Question if biden gets this nomination and let's say he wins the presidential elections, is there a chance we could possibly go to war? He's not a warhawk besides the Iraq thing right?:patrice:

It's always possible something could pop off. But there's a higher chance of Trump getting us into a war than Biden.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
So much for that Sanders/Warren Dream ticket. She pretty much said "fukk that dude" :yeshrug:

Sanders getting hit with combos since Saturday

The Democratic establishment and billionaire class pulled a fast one on Bernie. It was very adept - and not corrupt this time! You have to admire its effectiveness. They are the superior animal in the ecosystem.

Still, Sanders was an independent senator who got incredible grassroots support in a party that wasn't his. Went toe to toe with darlings of the Democratic party, including the heavy hitters. Twice got to #2 considering the lack of establishment support. He led an impressive life and has inspired many. He should feel proud of his accomplishments.

Now he has to find a way to fade away while making sure his progressive ideals remain in the forefront of people's minds.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Interview was great. Obviously warren wasn’t here for the sexism and hypocrisy of certain campaigns and the lack of accountability by their leaders.

when she talked about the bro’s putting out people’s addresses :wow:

i guess that internet shyt really does have real life consequences huh :jbhmm:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
So much for that Sanders/Warren Dream ticket. She pretty much said "fukk that dude" :yeshrug:

Sanders getting hit with combos since Saturday

Bernie rn:

ReasonableNaughtyKakapo-max-1mb.gif