Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@acri1

I did some playing around with the electoral college map

Let's say the Ds win MI and WI plus all the states HRC won.. that's 275 electoral college votes.

2020 Presidential Election Interactive Map

If Trump wins, NC, FL, AZ, GA, and WI which are all close states regarding polling, he only gets 261 electoral college votes.

His path is narrow and its why the Trump campaign is looking at NM and CO and NV... But he's unpopular in the first two and NV is tilting more blue by the year.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Does Gymnasium realize the point of a fukking hearing is to ask the witness questions?

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
This is what I been harping on for months. People are not taking the senate seriously enough. We must win the senate if we are going to get any type of progressive legislation pass.
Bernie has vowed to use the presidency to support progressive candidates for congress. I don't see Biden, Warren, or Bootyguy doing that. They're all like Obama: build a movement to get self elected, immediately abandon movement.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@acri1

Let's say the Ds win MI and WI plus all the states HRC won.. that's 275 electoral college votes.

If Trump wins, NC, FL, AZ, GA, and WI which are all close states regarding polling, he only gets 261 electoral college votes.

His path is narrow and its why the Trump campaign is looking at NM and CO and NV... But he's unpopular in the first two and NV is tilting more blue by the year.

I think it basically comes down to Michigan and Wisconsin.

Trump probably loses Michigan if black voters turn out, but I don't like the Dems chances in Wisconsin.

Even if you look at midterms, the Dems won the governor's office by a comfortable margin in Michigan (Whitmer won by like 10 points) but just BARELY in Wisconsin and Scott Walker was terrible. It's up in the air but Wisconsin is gonna be extremely close.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@acri1

As long as Bernie or Warren wins the nom, I don't see how Dems can lose. Trump "won" all those swing states by the narrowest of margins and that was with depressed voter turnout. He hasn't gained any new supporters since his election, only more enemies.

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
Wtf EndorseAndrewYang trend been Trending number 1 in the United states for 2 whole hours and number 2 worldwide lmaoo. Best Ad Ever:wow: