Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
whats wild is that people dont realize even Klobuchar's plan is infinitely more progressive than anything we had for the last 50 years and on par with what most of Europe has.

The bernie bros don't know a win, milestone, or even achievement looks like.

I'll go so far as to say this...because of how cavalier Sanders is with actual policy, I'll trust a medicare for all program/single payer option that HE is not apart of. Because at no point have I ever trusted his policy recommendations. I agree with his advocacy and activism, but his policy is just flat out garbage.

if everyone thinks the public option is the most logical next step. Why does no one like Biden’s plan?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Bernie has more support than anybody else running. It's simple. He's winning. That's why there's an attempted media blackout and ten more jabronies jumping in the race.

Bernie is losing against other Dems in early state voting, he will also get washed in the south by Biden. He isn’t “winning” anything :yeshrug:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At 1:26:00 and for the next like 20+ minutes, Sam Seder calls out Jamie for ruthlessly attacking Warren's healthcare plans and discusses the reality of ANYTHING changing and how to address and frame the discussion around Medicare for All :salute:

@wire28 @Th3G3ntleman @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @BigMoneyGrip @Lucky_Lefty @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @88m3 @Tres Leches @ADevilYouKhow @dtownreppin214 @A.R.$

Hard to watch. Sam was shytting on her badly. All facts though....if all you care about is coverage Warren's plan is the way to go. If you care about zero-sum revolution game go with Bernie. It's easy to see which one is more likely but I'll let yall carry on

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hard to watch. Sam was shytting on her badly. All facts though....if all you care about is coverage Warren's plan is the way to go. If you care about zero-sum revolution game go with Bernie. It's easy to see which one is more likely but I'll let yall carry on
Its funny how you see Cenk Ugyur and Sam Seder lowkey giving Warren more leeway because they really understand the reality of what they're facing outside of outright revolution and/or they don't really trust Bernie's legislative instincts or ability to manifest power or politics.

I find their endorsements of Sanders to be ostensible and superficial to placate their bases.

Plus, lets not forget HOW HARD the ACA was to implement Implementation history of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act - Wikipedia

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
cause he's shown no interest in it.

He’s not getting the articles written about it bc it’s less controversial.

he brings it up in every debate, on twitter and public speaking events. What else is he supposed to do? Srs

If the consensus is:

Aca to public option to M4all. He’s inline with that timeline and pushing the same thing others are, I don’t get the hate.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He’s not getting the articles written about it bc it’s less controversial.

he brings it up in every debate, on twitter and public speaking events. What else is he supposed to do? Srs

If the consensus is:

Aca to public option to M4all. He’s inline with that timeline and pushing the same thing others are, I don’t get the hate.
no one thinks biden is trying to do much of anything. he's got bigger problems than his healthcare stance.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I definitely think this one comes down to how the Congressional elections break. While I agree that Public Option and Labor Reform both have good momentum, I think the more bold the next Presidential Platform is the more we can accumulate additional momentum and political capital to press bigger shifts. That's a big reason why I think Warren is still a huge dub for the country, even on M4A she's still the second best option but I think she's pushing her advantages with bigger and bolder approaches elsewhere in her policies. That Public Option hedge from Warren hurts the ability to call a winning election a mandate for M4A and without doing much if anything to bolster the potential Public Option fight comparatively.

Two Caveats:
- I'm still looking at the numbers in polling and approval, etc. and believing that the only way a Democratic candidate loses is to absolutely drop the ball in a huge way or with a ton of successful voter suppression. So I'm not concerned with bold approaches costing votes and I think the margin of victory is likely to be pretty pronounced.

- And I'm still looking at using M4A as the initial goal as the best way to leverage bigger compromises out of centrist dems and potentially republicans too but for the Republicans it's more of an, "if everything falls exactly right" scenario than something I count on.
I think Warren would be great for labor, Financial reform, and host of over domestic issues. Imo she would be the most progressive president on domestic policies since LBJ. I think you would be surprised at how bold she will be. But if Healthcare is your number one issues Bernie is definitely your guy. As I said before he is the best on this issue.

I have no problem with Warren funding plan, and I actually give her a lot of credit for it. My only problem is with the announcement. That was a mistake. You never go into a negotiation and announce your strategy. It was a really poor decision by her and her team. But we will see. My hope is that by 2024 we will have enough progressives in congress to push through all the major progressive legislation we talk about.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State