Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I don’t know why they did it

but here’s the article
CAMERIE CRAWFORD ID'D AS TEEN KILLED IN ENGLEWOOD SHOOTING: COOK COUNTY MEDICAL EXAMINER'S OFFICE
By Liz Nagy
Saturday, January 18, 2020 7:53AM CT
5859959_011720-wls-16yoshot-10p-vid.jpg

A 16-year-old girl has died after she was shot while standing in a vacant lot in Chicago's Englewood neighborhood.
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A 17-year-old girl has died after she was shot while standing in a vacant lot in Chicago's Englewood neighborhood.

The teen has been identified as Camerie K. Crawford, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

Emergency crews responded to the scene in the 6700-block of South Parnell Avenue at approximately 6:29 p.m. Friday, Chicago police said.
this is some sick shyt all around...

From the eating of period puss
To offing a 17 year old girl...

I mean I get it, but just no concern for life man. Its pathetic in the grand scheme of things.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Heres an idea.. maybe off the nikkaz behind it and not the young girl who was forced into this :yeshrug:
In the video breh with the camera says something about breh "got tricked by a bytch", meaning the girl set him up.

I dont condone her murder, but this is what a demonic lifestyle leads to.

:francis:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Smh If she was truly in on the shyt why did she sign up for it? Knowing she the easiest target man. Somebody needs to protect these young girls, cause theses lil fukk boys are fukking stupid and have them doing dumb shyt. And I’m sure these dudes don’t give a fukk about her life at all smh

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
obviously it was dede behind it, why would the nikkas that forced her to to do that sick shyt kill her? it certainly wasn't for fear of being snitched on, if they were worried about rats the camera man should be the 1st to go....

and I get why dede would kill her, but what about them nikkas that forced her to do the shyt in the 1st place?:dahell:

this whole situation just fukked up on a number of different levels:snoop:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
obviously it was dede behind it, why would the nikkas that forced her to to do that sick shyt kill her? it certainly wasn't for fear of being snitched on, if they were worried about rats the camera man should be the 1st to go....

and I get why dede would kill her, but what about them nikkas that forced her to do the shyt in the 1st place?:dahell:

this whole situation just fukked up on a number of different levels:snoop:
:yeshrug: Im sure they harder to kill. She was the easiest target, the nikkaz that did it already have on sight beef with them. It was already a war and I’m sure he gunning for them harder