2020 ain’t playing!!!OTF member robbed. Dreds cut. Forced to eat period box

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
All the hood vlogs confirmed it. 3 shooters took her out her glory

nah the girl who got killed was under age. Nothing is confirmed, the girl who got killed was some dyke chick

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know why they did it

but here’s the article
CAMERIE CRAWFORD ID'D AS TEEN KILLED IN ENGLEWOOD SHOOTING: COOK COUNTY MEDICAL EXAMINER'S OFFICE
By Liz Nagy
Saturday, January 18, 2020 7:53AM CT
5859959_011720-wls-16yoshot-10p-vid.jpg

A 16-year-old girl has died after she was shot while standing in a vacant lot in Chicago's Englewood neighborhood.
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A 17-year-old girl has died after she was shot while standing in a vacant lot in Chicago's Englewood neighborhood.

The teen has been identified as Camerie K. Crawford, according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.

Emergency crews responded to the scene in the 6700-block of South Parnell Avenue at approximately 6:29 p.m. Friday, Chicago police said.

this is the girl who was killed
Not the girl from the video. I told y’all the white boys on reddit some detectives, can’t go by rumors

Digital_Dash

All Star
Daps
not the same girl nor is the one in the video underage

n1ggas in chicago low key dry snitching but explaoining what happened, shorty killed was in a completely different gang that she did somethign to and they killed her, girl i nthe video is not dead

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
This is embarrassing for the "OPPS". You have a guy that probably killed your buddies and all you do is make him eat p*ssy and suck on a tampax? Mfs sound more horny than angry and out for revenge.

Good luck...now dude will kill more of you and if he survives, his rep will be even more stronger.