2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
@Darealtwo1 might have some laughable takes but at least he won't neg you for disagreeing with them. ill Scat-Crack on the other hand will stalk your notifications for months @ing you with 15 paragraph theses at 3:30 AM in 5 different threads if you ever dare question any opinion of his on anything. And then when those opinions and takes are proven wrong he'll pull a houdini for over 6 months at a time... just to come back @ing everyone who pointed out he was wrong en masse with another 8 page manifesto spread across 3+ random threads. shyt is like clockwork, except this clock always broke yet thinks it's still right at every time of the day :pachaha::unimpressed:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lol. Why is @Rhakim and @Gil Scott-Heroin even in this poll? They're smart posters, even if their snark can rub people the wrong way...their content is actually very solid.

I'm fairly certain that Swagnificent or that 10bands dumbass could win this award in perpetuity

Thank goodness for the ignore function.

still mad because i exposed you as a racist....you should've won WOAT for crying about Uncle Dennis for months you mexicac fakkit

"content is very solid" just shows you the simpleton idiots around here. Most of y'all sucking off Rhakim or Gil don't even read their essays 99.9% of the time, I'm 99.9% positive about that