2019 WOAT Poster Election Thread (Congratulations to Darealtwo1)

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I just cannot take this WOAT award seriously anymore. How did someone who believes Stephanie Curry has more impact on a basketball game than Michael fukking Jordan, NOT win this shyt?
That's not what I said, but hey, if that's what you wanna tell yourself. It wouldn't be the first time (nor the last) where you don't know what the fukk you're talking about.

:manny:
Hakeem would probably be used in pick and rolls as well as pick and pops

When the game slows down and they are denying Harden, he can pass it to Hakeem in the post
who will dream shake every team to sleep
But you have to realize that this is not the Rockets' identity on offense. Playing in the post goes against Morey's offensive philosophy. That doesn't mean that Hakeem will get ZERO touches in the post, it just means he's not going to get touches on the block where they center the offense around it, which is why I need to keep reiterating that the Rockets wouldn't utilize him properly. Harden and Russ have the ball in their hands more than any duo in the league, and the team they play on shoot the most 3s in the league, do you really think they'd maximize a traditional big's ability?

:usure:

Of course not.

Hakeem needs a team where he's the centerpiece of the offense, and that most definitely isn't the 2019/20 Rockets.

Daps
Running from losing the argument i see :pachaha:

This is the dumbest argument you've ever tried to make. There is no team Hakeem wouldn't be able to fit on. Period. You are a pseudo-Analyst and a clown. :umad:
The fact that you think this is what I'm arguing is all the more proof that basketball isn't the game for you. But I knew this already after you claimed Tyson Chandler was the best defensive big in the game last season.

:lolbron:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Basically the argument ITT is what Morey would allow. Morey allows D'Antoni to allow Russ to shoot an unholy amount of mid ranges. Why would Pringles be unable to convince Daryl to let one of the ATGs do him?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin

you accuse everyone of taking what you post out of context

how can EVERYONE take what you said out of context?

But you formulate your posts where you can word jumble your way into taking what you said and fitting your argument when you're WRONG

learn how to post concisely if you keep accusing people of taking your posts out of context

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is saying otherwise you dumbass muh'fukka.

:russ:

This is about Harden, Westbrook, D'Antoni/Morey not utilizing him properly. He'd be wasted on this Rockets team. That's the argument. Or do you seem to think Hakeem shooting 3s and used as a lob-threat is utilizing him properly?
:hhh: woat runner-up do better

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin

you accuse everyone of taking what you post out of context

how can EVERYONE take what you said out of context?

But you formulate your posts where you can word jumble your way into taking what you said and fitting your argument when you're WRONG

learn how to post concisely if you keep accusing people of taking your posts out of context
Not everyone does. It's just mainly those (you, for instance) who have an agenda against me. And once you take something I say out of context, it spreads like wildfire and then other folks regurgitate it.

Here's an example:

I say that Pop is being left behind because he isn't embracing the 3ball like the rest of the league
You then say "@Gil Scott-Heroin thinks he knows more about the game than Pop".

Another example:

I say that the Rockets' offense wouldn't utilize Hakeem properly, and he'd be forced into playing a glorified role that Capela plays
You then say "@Gil Scott-Heroin said Capela is better than Hakeem"

Another example:

I say that Draymond and the Warriors could defend a 39-year-old Cap in a playoff series between the '87 Lakers and '16 Warriors
You then say "@Gil Scott-Heroin said Draymond could shut down a prime Cap"

This is par for the course of posting on this board.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Damn...what are @Rhakim sports views that y'all would have dude as a WOAT contender

I don't always agree with his HL posts but I can sure as fukk respect em...

Someone put me on...is he a Sox fan? Pats fan? :ohhh:
Some of my previous posts dramatically upset people who hate LeBron. A small group of Kobe fans and the WOAT mod in particular began getting fanatically angry whenever I posted and started making up random slander.

The vast majority of posters still fukk with me, but the vocal minority is very vocal. :yeshrug:

That johneduardo cat shoulda been on here tbh
He got more mentions than me and didn't have 20+ people saying it would be idiotic to have him up there, yet he wasn't included.

Have @CHICAGO as the mod of your board brehs. :mjlol:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
he's just a troll from Serbia should the WOAT be the biggest troll or the worst user on the forum?:jbhmm:idk if he or darealtwo1's posts are serious
I legit think he believes everything he posts lol he seems like he was raised by the coli with his posts but its turned up x100 since he ain't even from America:francis::mjlol: