2018 State of the Union address: Coverage starts 5pm; Speech starts at 9

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is the problem. Its an old song and dance to say that American's are obsessed with style and substance and unfortunately, most people aren't equiped with the bevy of information at the forefront of their mind like they're Noam Chomsky or some shyt to immediately realize the lies and bullshyt in what he says. But when you break it down to the basics the guy basically is reinforcing white supremacy with the rhetoric about "chain migration" which only purpose that they are focused on this is minimizing being "overrun" by non-whites. He wants to go back to what I think even a large percentage of Republicans have moved on from from the Bush years which is going back to probably torture and illegal and indefinite detention of a variety of people. No doubt Erik Prince is licking his chops on this shyt.

I'm not watching any commentary after the fact because there won't be able deconstructing the lies told but focus on presentation and expect more "presidential"s being thrown out. We'll get the more thorough sorting of facts at a later date but it will be too late before the previous "presidential" narrative takes hold.

The good thing is, this will be short lived boost at most politically because he is a piece of shyt and the news regarding the Russia investigation will be bringing more stories to light.
The idea of expanding gitmo type prisons in the name of war captures is insane, building more nukes, building the wall, and a 12 year “high speed” path to citizenship were the highlights of his stupidity, yet he’s basically made us all so numb that this bland shyt is spectacular for him.

I agree tho, this was a run of the mill State address, and he didn’t even come up with any ideas. It was more throwing shyt at congress for him to sign. Terrible leadership, but again, for trump and on the trump grading scale this was a perfect score.

We fukked brehs, about to lose all our allies and go to war with a nuclear crazy regime. We beefing with every country right now smh

Daps
Welp, get ready for Republicans to dig up dirt on this firecrotch Kennedy tomorrow, because the dems are going to push this guy for 2020.