2018 State of the Union address: Coverage starts 5pm; Speech starts at 9

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Transitioned from upping the nukes to these cry stories... that button ain’t never been closer to being pushed since the 1940s

Gotta give it to him, sticking to the script, he’s killing this speech.... where’s my fukkery :damn:
That is the problem. Its an old song and dance to say that American's are obsessed with style and substance and unfortunately, most people aren't equiped with the bevy of information at the forefront of their mind like they're Noam Chomsky or some shyt to immediately realize the lies and bullshyt in what he says. But when you break it down to the basics the guy basically is reinforcing white supremacy with the rhetoric about "chain migration" which only purpose that they are focused on this is minimizing being "overrun" by non-whites. He wants to go back to what I think even a large percentage of Republicans have moved on from from the Bush years which is going back to probably torture and illegal and indefinite detention of a variety of people. No doubt Erik Prince is licking his chops on this shyt.

I'm not watching any commentary after the fact because there won't be able deconstructing the lies told but focus on presentation and expect more "presidential"s being thrown out. We'll get the more thorough sorting of facts at a later date but it will be too late before the previous "presidential" narrative takes hold.

The good thing is, this will be short lived boost at most politically because he is a piece of shyt and the news regarding the Russia investigation will be bringing more stories to light.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
tTFDhL1.png

dude stay trolling trump with the little hands though. :mjlol:

as for the actual sotu, that was very low energy. came off like a eulogy. sad!

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
I’ve said it a million times . If they make them legal I have no problem with it . My problem is free college and better/quicker access to homeownership because they weren’t born here.
I don't know what you've said a million times I don't follow your posting habits. You're just some dude who quoted me.

Not to mention the posts you quoted had nothing to do with the bolded so :yeshrug:whatever.