• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Ok, you internet nikkaz when called out often run to straw man statements. You sounding like Sara Huckabee Sanders right now :stop:

I got threads that have done numbers literally all year long, no stickies :usure:

But I already know I'm king, what I'm saying is dat nikka ain't 2nd tho. Let's look at facts, you said you didn't like him getting votes from people who don't post here, you didn't use those words cuz you're a gutless p*ssy on this issue but that is what happened did it not?

I don't moan about consoles, I try to have real conversations about all things consoles but you guys was too busy enjoying Destiny 2 (:krs:) so since you fill of shyt and you started this thread, why not look at his posting history?

https://www.thecoli.com/search/13895316/

Tell you what, look at it. Look how often he posts (like once a week in the same 2/3 threads) find me a some threads he created. If you feel he earned it afterwards cool. If not, no shyt :stopitslime: and if you don't care then you're basically Jeff sessions :hula:

Alexandria Cortez told me you was a disappointment
:DAIGOMJLOL::DAIGOCAM::COURTFLAB2:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
so as the leader of this section, I've never heard of this guy. And i only seen 42monks post a handful of times ever and he won last year. Then there's post like these...

So Arcadium unknowns have power to sway results? Seems very Russianto me :francis:

But this place is Sohh dead right now that anyone came show up and collect an award then bounce. Congratulations coli...

So I'm looking at these names, most I never seen. I've seen enough. But I would like to point out that @Kamikaze Revy seems to have no problem crowning people he's barely seen post. I call you guys republicans because y'all seem to be in cahoots with "the shyts"

What the fukk is going on here?
This man furious :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I hear you funk master flabbynsick :youngsabo:
I'ma upload an old video where you thought you could fukk with me I UFC n I beat the living shyt outta u.

On Xbox

Holla.
U trash.

Ur belly is beer don't even think of coming round here.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Ok, you internet nikkaz when called out often run to straw man statements. You sounding like Sara Huckabee Sanders right now :stop:

I got threads that have done numbers literally all year long, no stickies :usure:

But I already know I'm king, what I'm saying is dat nikka ain't 2nd tho. Let's look at facts, you said you didn't like him getting votes from people who don't post here, you didn't use those words cuz you're a gutless p*ssy on this issue but that is what happened did it not?

I don't moan about consoles, I try to have real conversations about all things consoles but you guys was too busy enjoying Destiny 2 (:krs:) so since you fill of shyt and you started this thread, why not look at his posting history?

https://www.thecoli.com/search/13895316/

Tell you what, look at it. Look how often he posts (like once a week in the same 2/3 threads) find me a some threads he created. If you feel he earned it afterwards cool. If not, no shyt :stopitslime: and if you don't care then you're basically Jeff sessions :hula:

Alexandria Cortez told me you was a disappointment
imagine being such a bytch you complain about a far better poster than you winning after the fact :pauliehaha:
congratulations :starbwai: youre feminine and slow

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
imagine being such a bytch you complain about a far better poster than you winning after the fact :pauliehaha:
congratulations :starbwai: youre feminine and slow
Ok, my turn :ufdup:

I don't know you, literally never seen you post and yet here you are coming to the defense of the ghost. Checking your Arcadium history pulls up barely two pages total. In just from the quick scan i see mostly persona 5 post and the comment that earthbound has the best gaming music of all time.

You called me feminine and slow but your posting history PROVES you have a feminine soul. Your existence in this thread only further proves what I'm saying you dumbass virgin :camby:
I'ma upload an old video where you thought you could fukk with me I UFC n I beat the living shyt outta u.

On Xbox

Holla.
U trash.

Ur belly is beer don't even think of coming round here.
Get on box and leave in one :boss:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Ok, my turn :ufdup:

I don't know you, literally never seen you post and yet here you are coming to the defense of the ghost. Checking your Arcadium history pulls up barely two pages total. In just from the quick scan i see mostly persona 5 post and the comment that earthbound has the best gaming music of all time.

You called me feminine and slow but your posting history PROVES you have a feminine soul. Your existence in this thread only further proves what I'm saying you dumbass virgin :camby:

Get on box and leave in one :boss:
jDKakPs.jpg