Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
@Brooklynzson @GoldenGlove @Rain

@Morose Polymath has been voted the Arcadium's 2018 POTY

The breh finally got his Banner earlier this weekend. Therefore since its official I figured I would do my shout outs and thank yous
full

First, let give an immediate shout out to the previous Arcadium POTY's for giving me the recommendation @Kamikaze Revy @42 Monks @Rekkapryde @Responsible Allen Iverson

Second, major shout out to all my FGC/SFV brehs who help make this a reality by making the SFV Tourney's pop off the way they did...
latest

@Khalil's_Black_Excellence @Kaydigi @Guts @DonkeyPuncher718 @be back in a bit @Versa @2gunsup @Flack0 @Relldaproblem
@OmegaZero @Sypress @Two Stacks @FaygoMI @TripleAgent

Third, let me give a Goon Squad salute to my brother @Freddie.Cane and the rest of the Goon Squad for representing for ya manz and making sure I brought home the gold...
:salute:
@19- @hustlemania @Muad'dib @SoulController @NormanConnors @hex @2 Cold Taurus @NVious @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @gragra @Billy Ocean
@Barnett114 @FrankieLymon757 @mobbinfms @wilburn burchette @tuckdog @Indiglow Meta (R$G) @areohbee82

Lastly but not least One Love to all my Coliseum and Arcadium peoples who looked out...
:camsalute:
@Tha Gawd Amen @The G.O.D II @Henry Orbit @AggieLean. @Call Me James @JParker @Yung Pharaoh @chemicalsword

To the brehs who were runner-up this year.... @Tenchi® Ryu™ @daze23 @Mowgli
don't fret your time will be here b4 you know it. Keep dropping dope content and gaming posts in this sub-forum cause Lord knows we need it. :obama:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
so as the leader of this section, I've never heard of this guy. And i only seen 42monks post a handful of times ever and he won last year. Then there's post like these...
@42 Monks you really going to let my dawg lose this :gucci: #VoteMorose
So Arcadium unknowns have power to sway results? Seems very Russianto me :francis:

But this place is Sohh dead right now that anyone came show up and collect an award then bounce. Congratulations coli...
So I'm looking at these names, most I never seen. I've seen enough. But I would like to point out that @Kamikaze Revy seems to have no problem crowning people he's barely seen post. I call you guys republicans because y'all seem to be in cahoots with "the shyts"

What the fukk is going on here?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
so as the leader of this section, I've never heard of this guy. And i only seen 42monks post a handful of times ever and he won last year. Then there's post like these...

So Arcadium unknowns have power to sway results? Seems very Russianto me :francis:

But this place is Sohh dead right now that anyone came show up and collect an award then bounce. Congratulations coli...

So I'm looking at these names, most I never seen. I've seen enough. But I would like to point out that @Kamikaze Revy seems to have no problem crowning people he's barely seen post. I call you guys republicans because y'all seem to be in cahoots with "the shyts"

What the fukk is going on here?
Ive seen @Morose Polymath post plenty of times. He organizes the only active arcadium tournament every year and posts in here frequently. I’d say that qualifies a person for POTY more so than moaning about whose console is better all day every day.
:DAIGOCOFFEE:

Personally I think tagging everyone for votes was corny as hell too.....BUT...the same thing happens every single year. You guys only seem to complain when things don’t go the way you want them to.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ive seen @Morose Polymath post plenty of times. He organizes the only active arcadium tournament every year and posts in here frequently. I’d say that qualifies a person for POTY more so than moaning about whose console is better all day every day.
:DAIGOCOFFEE:

Personally I think tagging everyone for votes was corny as hell too.....BUT...the same thing happens every single year. You guys only seem to complain when things don’t go the way you want them to.
Ok, you internet nikkaz when called out often run to straw man statements. You sounding like Sara Huckabee Sanders right now :stop:

I got threads that have done numbers literally all year long, no stickies :usure:

But I already know I'm king, what I'm saying is dat nikka ain't 2nd tho. Let's look at facts, you said you didn't like him getting votes from people who don't post here, you didn't use those words cuz you're a gutless p*ssy on this issue but that is what happened did it not?

I don't moan about consoles, I try to have real conversations about all things consoles but you guys was too busy enjoying Destiny 2 (:krs:) so since you fill of shyt and you started this thread, why not look at his posting history?

https://www.thecoli.com/search/13895316/

Tell you what, look at it. Look how often he posts (like once a week in the same 2/3 threads) find me a some threads he created. If you feel he earned it afterwards cool. If not, no shyt :stopitslime: and if you don't care then you're basically Jeff sessions :hula:

Alexandria Cortez told me you was a disappointment