2018 and PSN can't handle Tournament: FIFA E-World cup forced to switch to Xbox Live

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Fifa being an e-sport is a joke anyways . The game is way too ai assisted. No one uses manual controls because you have to be preecise and accurate to get anything going. It's like a game with auto-combos and ai blocking being at EVO

I hear what you saying but why can’t I play on PSN though breh?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can read what I typed, right?
I fell into the fanboy wars :snoop: you got it breh
Yeah you claimed there's only been once you've been locked out in twelve months. My bad I neglected to realize.

"As long as I don't try to play when PSN is down, PSN is never down for me"
Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

:mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No denial here, I’ve only had one time where I was unable to use online services within the past 12 month rolling period. Good enough for me :manny:
You don't do it on the PC because you already have other apps open on that device that allow you to chat and perform matchmaking functions.

Strolling through a million LFG sites, joining multiple discords, etc is a lot worse than using the features built in something like Xbox live these days.

On the other hand because you pay for the service and the service partners with a lot of the major application and game developers you generally see better designed apps and fixes that roll out faster. Also, maintaining the infrastructure for xbox live and PSN isn't free. For 20,25, 35 bucks a year depending on what you pay it really isn't that big of a deal.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You don't do it on the PC because you already have other apps open on that device that allow you to chat and perform matchmaking functions.

Strolling through a million LFG sites, joining multiple discords, etc is a lot worse than using the features built in something like Xbox live these days.

On the other hand because you pay for the service and the service partners with a lot of the major application and game developers you generally see better designed apps and fixes that roll out faster. Also, maintaining the infrastructure for xbox live and PSN isn't free. For 20,25, 35 bucks a year depending on what you pay it really isn't that big of a deal.
That’s the exact opinion that I hold regarding these services. IT services go down, it’s the nature of the game. Only time I’m complaining is when it’s down for a whole day, which hasn’t happened in quite a while..or at least hasn’t happened while I was paying attention.

I download from them at about 200 mbps, and the voice quality is always good. Hence the reason I say it isn’t trash.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
If psn was realy trash this shyt would have been on xbox live from the jump. But its not. Its having issues just like xbox live does at times.

Xbots realy jump at any chance they have, for any minor w they can cling to. Times are tough. So thirsty they start multiple threads on the same shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If psn was realy trash this shyt would have been on xbox live from the jump. But its not. Its having issues just like xbox live does at times.

Xbots realy jump at any chance they have, for any minor w they can cling to. Times are tough. So thirsty they start multiple threads on the same shyt.

con·cern trol·ling
noun
informalderogatory
  1. the action or practice of disingenuously expressing concern about an issue in order to undermine or derail genuine discussion.
This is aggressively practiced online, especially here.