2018 and PSN can't handle Tournament: FIFA E-World cup forced to switch to Xbox Live

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

:laff:

Talk about PSN and not notice the speck of wood in your own eye brehs.

:gucci:

It's a PSN issue. I follow this closely and several times they run into stupid issues like game saves not loading. The pros have complained about this long enough. Also, games would crash outta nowhere.

I m copping a PS4Pro regardless, but the truth is the truth.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:

It's a PSN issue. I follow this closely and several times they run into stupid issues like game saves not loading. The pros have complained about this long enough. Also, games would crash outta nowhere.

I m copping a PS4Pro regardless, but the truth is the truth.
Nah I was fukking with Court and Leasy.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

:laff:

Talk about PSN and not notice the speck of wood in your own eye brehs.

So you're comparing matchmaking in a single game to PSN? :gucci:

You do realize you can't play fantasy dragons: Yakuza if you can't get on psn :facepalm:

We all know Capcom will fix the issue, we don't know if Sony can fix the issue, they not even saying there is a problem. They acknowledged people have been experiencing problems but they haven't officially revealed the cause or a solution. You'd think psn would be better now that it's a paid service :yeshrug:

:troll:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Sony took an L with that one.
That being said, calling the service “trash” is overblown from the usual crowd :coffee:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
The only game worth playing on PSN is 2K because you can see when dudes are off balling :dame:

I still don't understand how these consoles got people paying for multiplayer and that shyt is still trash :dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Shang Tsung

All Star
Daps
Fifa being an e-sport is a joke anyways . The game is way too ai assisted. No one uses manual controls because you have to be preecise and accurate to get anything going. It's like a game with auto-combos and ai blocking being at EVO