• The hook

• the beat

• gay z and cock a fella records

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
My post was Ether which is why you can't counter what I said and all you Nas stans are in your feelins over it.
:mjlol::russ::umad: @ the fact that you use the word 'ETHER' as a jay stan to describe total annihilation is funny as fukk to me and must hurt your soul a little!!
:umad:god son across the belly
:umad:i prove that you lost already

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:mjlol::russ::umad: @ the fact that you use the word 'ETHER' as a jay stan to describe total annihilation is funny as fukk to me and must hurt your soul a little!!
:umad:god son across the belly
:umad:i prove that you lost already
I'm not a Jay stan and I said the word Ether cause you said it if you said "total annihilation" I would've used that, clearly my post hurt your soul a little like every Nas stan in here.:mspaintcamumad:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Locker room talk
bcc91e8e9041b388a64f6c583e96b6f6.png

2h7i1w3.jpg

Look at you tryna get sympathy from other nikkas I made mad in another thread.:heh:

Breh is a straight man.:manny:

:comeon:It ain't that serious I don't really be rapin bytches nikkas use "rape" in place of "fukk" all the time.

Where, in Appalachia? I ain't met one brother who used "rape" that way in my life. :picard:
You were straight up lusting and SAYING it was a rape fetish, now you trying to hide that? :why:
And with the Kardashian sister, you were legit talking about her ACTUAL rape, so you can't hide behind nothing. :ufdup:

Not to mention the vocab you used:
if you hate her and want to get violent make it sexual and hate fukk her. Hell I like her but would still brutally rape her on some Monica Bellucci in Irreversible shyt:shaq:make her gag on that cock til she vomits and damn near passes out use her tears as lube when I shove it up her ass and rip it apart pullin her hair from behind as she screams makin me harder suck on them big fake t*ts squeeze and slap them around pinchin her nipples titty fukk her then beat off on that slut's face.:noah:And don't even get me started on the disgustin horrific things I'd do to Brie:ohlawd:I'd make them do things to each other too.:banderas:

Yeah, you were "just" talking about sex, right, you sicko.

Oh, and
especially when you called them Nas stans in that other thread yet now are tryin to act like you "one of them", and you fishin for daps and e-props lets me know you a real life loser tryna make friends on here constantly hopin for approval explainin why you quotin everyone I make mad goin "#MeToo" in solidarity.:unclecharlesdead: You stay tryna bond wit other men:dame: the first time I made you catch feelins was in TSC cause I insulted CM Punk which you said ruined your first night watchin wrestlin wit the Coli.:scusthov:

You delusional on top of sick my man? :what:

I "called them Nas stans" in what thread? I GOT receipts as a Nas stan on this site going back years. :skip:

And TSC? I never post there. CM Punk? Don't even know who he is. Watching wrestlin with the Coli? I ain't NEVER done that.

You sick, AND crazy. :snoop:

Last edited:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ether didn’t drop until Dec. 18th you disrespectful ass nikkas. :gucci:

Y’all chose one of hip hops all time greats birthdays and turned it into a day of disrespect? :hhh:

Had to be some cacs that came up with this bullshyt.

I never chose sides in the beef, just enjoyed the show, but this got me tight.

Next year im starting a civil war around this bytch on Dec 4th.

Either y’all move “most overrated diss song ever day” to its proper day of Dec 18, or this day will not go smoothly next year.

:pacspit:
Stillmatic released dec 18. Ether dropped dec 4