2017-2018 HBCU Basketball Thread

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
bruh I play bone too :dead:
I really dont keep up with state too much tbh I really fukks with SU more :mjlol:

06 Boom was the loudest band I ever sat across from tho. yall was on one that year
We ain't have a choice cuz 05 edition of the Boom was so terrible:russ:

MMH was pretty damn good this past year. I be riding through there when I work in Montgomery every 2 weeks. I'm actually going there tomorrow. nikkas can not drive in Montgomery:russ:

And all them damn lights with traffic cameras don't make no sense:francis:

It's some baddies round there though:whew:

And yea them boys in the Jukebox been on a tear since Haymer took over:whew:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We ain't have a choice cuz 05 edition of the Boom was so terrible:russ:

MMH was pretty damn good this past year. I be riding through there when I work in Montgomery every 2 weeks. I'm actually going there tomorrow. nikkas can not drive in Montgomery:russ:

And all them damn lights with traffic cameras don't make no sense:francis:

It's some baddies round there though:whew:

And yea them boys in the Jukebox been on a tear since Haymer took over:whew:

SU been on top since Doc Greggs took over in the 69

I wanted to go there coming out of high school but that was when Katrina happened and my mom wouldnt sign anything for me to go there :pacspit:

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
SU been on top since Doc Greggs took over in the 69

I wanted to go there coming out of high school but that was when Katrina happened and my mom wouldnt sign anything for me to go there :pacspit:
Their college of business wasn't good enough for me to justify going there:yeshrug:

Plus I was coming from a semi-corp high school so I was still in love with that symphonic sound. I was debating between Bethune and J- State. Ended up in the Boom and had fun but I got burned out on bad shyt after 2 years:francis:

I just recently started back watching everybody.

Random side note: Talladega is God awful by the way:francis:
I'm sure you knew that already though:russ:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Their college of business wasn't good enough for me to justify going there:yeshrug:

Plus I was coming from a semi-corp high school so I was still in love with that symphonic sound. I was debating between Bethune and J- State. Ended up in the Boom and had fun but I got burned out on bad shyt after 2 years:francis:

I just recently started back watching everybody.

Random side note: Talladega is God awful by the way:francis:
I'm sure you knew that already though:russ:

I stopped marching cause that shyt got boring. It aint like high school where you go against someone every week. We had like 3 weeks straight where we didnt travel to the away game and they didnt come to Montgomery.Then they tried me with that hazing shyt :usure:
My HS band was based off FAMU so ill always have love for them but I can only watch old FAMU vids or any SU or JSU vids now cause nobody else can compare.

Dega is full of A&M and ASU drop outs who cant let that band shyt go. them nikkas dont even have a football team they let anyone who wanna march with them play

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Aggie Pride!! Fug Central. Dominated us these past few years but we got em in both football and basketball. Wish I could’ve been there

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

jimmy-mcnulty.gif